Arnold Peralta Family Fundraiser?

islanderbear84

Could raise money and if his family doesn't need it maybe give it to a charity in his memory ?

Aye mate agree if his family can donate to a charity of there choice

But he's a young player who wouldn't have been on millions a year so highly doubt his family are set for life as bee(the biggest loyalist on RM)would suggest

If Lee McCulloch or Kris Boyd were shot dead tomorrow would people fundraise to help their family?

I'm no sure if you want to go there?

BEE got jumped on earlier but sometimes due to age some people don't believe they need life cover and may leave their family in a sticky situation, some have plenty cover etc and wouldn't need any help.

Mind when they die they stop earning so unless there is a life insurance policy then it goes tits up, to answer your question then, yea, If that was the scenario with Boyd and McCulloch then I would be happy to chip in to see their family is ok.

If they are all insured etc then yea I can see why people think that fund-raising is unnecessary, maybe some people want to anyways.