Fauberts true colours glad he never came

He always said he wanted to join the EPL, he never lied about it and saw Rangers as a way for getting there.

Can't blame him he has to say something like that, West Ham offered £6.1 Million cash, which we couldn't compete with and apparently Bordeaux told him take that offer or he isn't going anywhere.

He's hardly going to come out and say

"I'm just here as a second option, I always wanted to go to Rangers really" :rolleyes:

yeah but he doesn't need to come out and rub it in and put us down...no need for that especially after he allegedlly so much wanted to come to us ....

He's hardly going to come out and say

"I'm just here as a second option, I always wanted to go to Rangers really" :rolleyes:

yeah but he doesn't need to come out and rub it in and put us down...no need for that especially after he allegedlly so much wanted to come to us ....

im sure the west ham fans would really take to him if he said he'd rather be at Rangers :rolleyes:

stories like this are the exact reason i dont read papers anymore, they always put a slant on things to get exactly this reaction from people.

Said before...didn't want him from the moment I'd heard he went on strike. A poor excuse for a professional....we need another of those like a hole in the head.

In response to the thread "fauberts try colours"

Who does he think he is?He's joined a club not even half as big as the bears!Sure the play in the EPL but cant come close to us in terms of size or following.Hope he enjoys fighting relegation with a wee club while were enjoyin the champions league.We are and always will be THE PEOPLE!!!! :rangers:

And whit aboot Naismith who would sign for the scum in a minute

You certainly look for the best in people fish :craphead:

His maws a mhank or somethin ?????? :classier_than_pipeguy:

And whit aboot Naismith who would sign for the scum in a minute

You certainly look for the best in people fish :craphead:

His maws a mhank or somethin ?????? :classier_than_pipeguy:

could be true enough,its been reported that he himself is a teddy bear though. :classier_than_pipeguy: