Julescotia - A Request

Hola

I was wondering if you take requests for songs in your vids? Being a 28 year old male from the dance and hip hop era I had no interest in rock music until recently.

I came across a David cooper tribute video which used its a kind of magic by queen and thought it was the most perfect song to use for the purpose of the video.

Tomorrow I am expecting a great day with great football. Can you please please use its a kinda magic in your vid for tomorrow?

That was used (quite rightly) in a Davie Cooper tribute video, and for me that's where it should remain, not in s video of highlights against Cowdenbeath

Hola

I was wondering if you take requests for songs in your vids? Being a 28 year old male from the dance and hip hop era I had no interest in rock music until recently.

I came across a David cooper tribute video which used its a kind of magic by queen and thought it was the most perfect song to use for the purpose of the video.

Tomorrow I am expecting a great day with great football. Can you please please use its a kinda magic in your vid for tomorrow?

aZ3LDBs1ExsE8.gif

Lol

aZ3LDBs1ExsE8.gif

Looks like Robbie Neilson to me. Off topic but next season I can't wait to play Hearts & Aberdeen, I watched their match this evening. I honestly believe that when we play Hearts next time, if Hearts play well and so do we, it has the potential to be one of the best matches I have ever seen like the 6-2 Hibs game where Rangers nullified a pretty basic hibs.

ps Hearts seem to be crying out for a Jason Holt type player in their midfield, I am so chuffed we have brought Holt to Ibrox. I said that I am sure Holt will be a mainstay in our midfield when we win 55 before Holt was offered an extension.