Scottish Cup Draw.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe i'm saying this but i'd like Hivs to beat Hearts. Hearts fans are insufferable at the moment and losing a derby would bring them crashing back down to earth with an almighty bitch slap.

Leave that bitch slap to us next season when we beat rotten hearts and finish above them mate ; ) or else the SC final this season

Can't believe i'm saying this but i'd like Hivs to beat Hearts. Hearts fans are insufferable at the moment and losing a derby would bring them crashing back down to earth with an almighty bitch slap.

Agree with this but for a different reason. If Hibs win, they are more likely to be distracted and fuck up their league challenge.

i want Hibs to take there eye off the ball with the Hearts match. I hope it goes to o a replay/extra time and then they get beat on penalties. They then draw their next 2 games due to being a little jaded and we skip off into the sunset singing wildly of the joys of spring and being a Rangers fan.