'glasgow' Rangers

Briton

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've swe

Why wouldn't I look? (I've seen it before anyway). The thread is about people getting the name of the club wrong. That publication is just another example. Thanks though...I got to test my login to FF; haven't been there in years.

I couldnt get on for years because I had to use my works email then got banned, got a new email now though, so might join for a wee snoop about. Ive heard theres a weekly thread about the Gogzy Gang

I couldnt get on for years because I had to use my works email then got banned, got a new email now though, so might join for a wee snoop about. Ive heard theres a weekly thread about the Gogzy Gang

I complained when I got banned for the second time. They sent me a nice Rangers postcard with a new password (it was in an envelope). I got banned first for saying GSTQ is a bit of a dirge and the second time for saying that the 1970 Leeds team that Celtic beat was a better side than the 90's side we beat. (I very much they would have beaten them if it wasn't for Leeds having to play 9 games in 22 days).

I complained when I got banned for the second time. They sent me a nice Rangers postcard with a new password (it was in an envelope). I got banned first for saying GSTQ is a bit of a dirge and the second time for saying that the 1970 Leeds team that Celtic beat was a better side than the 90's side we beat. (I very much they would have beaten them if it wasn't for Leeds having to play 9 games in 22 days).

To quote McEnroe, "you cannot be serious". Was considering signing up to see what it was like but, on this evidence, I wouldn't last a week so I don't think I'll bother.

I got banned after Osasuna for saying SDM wouldnt stand on his own two feet and defend the Club

I've swe

Why wouldn't I look? (I've seen it before anyway). The thread is about people getting the name of the club wrong. That publication is just another example. Thanks though...I got to test my login to FF; haven't been there in years.

We all know the clubs name ffs, get over it mate :)

13 hours ago, Willis1690 said:

Ah right.  I had you down as a fascist. 

I had you down as a taig so it awrite (tu)

No you didn't, nor did any of your other small minded brethren who have accused me of being a Tim/Catholic on here.  Unlike you Mr Angry, I'm not obsessed with Tims Celtic and Catholics but I accept I'm not such an über fan as yourself; after all, you may not know the name of the club, but you have 1690 in your username.  

5 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Everyone knows the name of the club , it seems like you who are in denial of the fact the support over the past 100+ years have always held Rangers close to heart and have many names for our glorious team. 

Wrong on two counts.  Not everyone knows the name of the club, even some Bears don't realise that 'Glasgow' has never officially been part of the club's name, which is not surprising.   The denial comment is just stupid as well as false.  Where have I denied the fucking obvious?

2 hours ago, Briton said:

Wrong on two counts.  Not everyone knows the name of the club, even some Bears don't realise that 'Glasgow' has never officially been part of the club's name, which is not surprising.   The denial comment is just stupid as well as false.  Where have I denied the fucking obvious?

The fact you made this thread is proof of the "fucking obvious" 

Not to start an argument over something I expect from anyone but a Rangers fan.

Out of curiosity are you from outside of glasgow Briton ?