My Wee Girls First Time At Ibrox

Blackandra

Proud day, first time I took my sons to Ibrox they enjoyed it but thought it would be better with commentary.

That's actually not a bad idea, can sometimes be quite difficult knowing who's on the ball or who's scored depending on where you're sitting. :D

Nice to hear. I had my wee boy aged 6 there for his second game. Brilliant day had by all and he was over the moon when he came out of Ibrox to 2 inches of snow. Like Christmas all over again for him.

Know the feeling. Think my wee one was more excited by the snow after the game than she was with the football. ?

@Blackandra.. Was it you looking for parking etc? If so.. did it all work out ok given the weather? Well done taking your wee girl. Hope she had a great time (tu)

Aye it was. Everything was fine, drive back to Braehead was a bit slippy and she enjoyed herself ?

Well done on taking your wee one along to the match. Hopefully it's warmer next time.

I often took my youngest daughter to Ibrox. In the days when we were in Club Europe it was her task to remember the bottle opener so I could get a beer out of the ice buckets before the bar opened. Eventually she was old enough to be allowed onto the real terracing. She loved all the singing and swearing but was not allowed to use foul language herself. I don't think she has ever been at Ibrox when we have lost a match. I took her to a European game one mid-week which we drew and she was genuinely confused as we alway won.