Barrie Mckay

Jimbob11

I could be wrong but I think the wee man has or will sign his new deal today.

he tweeted earlier thanking some pro sports insurance broker for "sorting everything out for me"

I tweeted saying this better mean he has signed his new deal, he never replied but the insurance folk liked the comment.

I could be adding 2+2 and getting 5 but I figured I'd let you guys know. 

10 minutes ago, Jimbob11 said:

I could be wrong but I think the wee man has or will sign his new deal today.

he tweeted earlier thanking some pro sports insurance broker for "sorting everything out for me"

I tweeted saying this better mean he has signed his new deal, he never replied but the insurance folk liked the comment.

I could be adding 2+2 and getting 5 but I figured I'd let you guys know. 

I think you've hit the nail on the head, he definitely will or won't sign a new deal today, get your mortgage on it!

4 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I think you've hit the nail on the head, he definitely will or won't sign a new deal today, get your mortgage on it!

just hedging my bets haha I am convinced it has to be his contract and if I knew how to link the tweets I would so you couldjudge for yourselves

7 minutes ago, Cobham said:

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

Is your name Jimbob11, Steven with a PH or stuvah? We used to have a stuvah on here.

it's stuvah mate I can't get into my old account so I had to make one up lol

Just now, AlBear85 said:

This is starting to sound like a telephone banking scam now.

What made you choose Jimbob11 then? :lol:

It is a user name my wee bro uses and seeing as how he doesn't like football I figured I could use it lol The last time I was on RM I was steaming and I somehow managed to lock myself out of my account lol

4 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

Im so annoyed the stupid press have been too lazy to even notice, which is why Warbs has never asked what the situation is in a presser. If the press just asked him "whats the situation with Mckay's contract extension" in a presser   he would let the fans know what stage we're at. 

Instead they keep asking him questions about other teams which he always deflects and it's annoying the pigeon journalists haven't even picked up on it, and basically make the pressers poorer than they could be

To be fair he has been asked about it in quite a few of them and he always say...just about there.

1 minute ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

To be fair he has been asked about it in quite a few of them and he always say...just about there.

aw, thanks for letting me know mate, I never noticed tbh :wink: I'll need to start focussing on them more usually I listen without  wwatching.

3 hours ago, Jimbob11 said:

It is a user name my wee bro uses and seeing as how he doesn't like football I figured I could use it lol The last time I was on RM I was steaming and I somehow managed to lock myself out of my account lol

To be fair there is a real lack of usernames for you to come up with one yourself, probably just as well your bro had a spare one lying about!

They really should add another couple of letters to the alphabet to create more combinations therefore more usernames. 

I don't have any brothers or sisters so I have no idea what I would do if I locked myself out of this account! Does your brother have any other spares just in case I'm ever stuck?

1 hour ago, Cobham said:

To be fair there is a real lack of usernames for you to come up with one yourself, probably just as well your bro had a spare one lying about!

They really should add another couple of letters to the alphabet to create more combinations therefore more usernames. 

I don't have any brothers or sisters so I have no idea what I would do if I locked myself out of this account! Does your brother have any other spares just in case I'm ever stuck?

It's ok mate I think the user name Arsehole is still available :thumbup: