eskbankloyal

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Religion and politics are a Big part of the club you support so get used to it,thankfully  while it may divide us most are on the right side .

Magic, I had no idea there were so many atheists on here.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I've supported Rangers for nearly 50 years, no cunt will tell me how or what I should do politically or religiously - I support my team how I want to, not how others think I should... my religious and political thoughts are not connected to my support of this great team.

I will not however, castigate or belittle any fellow bear for how they choose to support our team.... which appears the common ground.

All welcome no one denied...........

Amen! Ahem... I mean, well said, sir!.

The only reason BP9 dominates these things when he enters them is because people get so wound up and everyone ends up arguing with him. If you're that upset by him, might be best not to engage. Which would be a shame, because for all I don't agree with him here, he's got some good things to say. 

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

So - explain to me why the RST getting all offended about the SNP holding a meeting in a Celtic pub is worthy of any comment,   - let alone a letter to all and sundry ? I thought 'we' wanted to keep the BD 'pure' and yet someone has brought up the fact that the SNP had a meeting in a Celtic pub as something 'worthy'. Oh dear!

Oh dear !

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Magic, I had no idea there were so many atheists on here.

i'm not particularly interested in religion either but politics and our country being run by republican sympathisers who seem hell bent on destroying OUR club is something we should all have an interest in

Aside from the differing opinions on this forum - in what world does any politician with even the smallest knowledge of Glasgow and how it works - think this was a good idea?

Either they are complete political imbeciles or they know exactly what they are doing and don't give a hoot because they are assured of their positions regardless.  Personally I think it shows an arrogant disregard and even disrespect for tens of thousands of Rangers fans, many of whom will have voted for them.  Honestly this nails it for me, how can any self respecting bear think the SNP will represent them fairly?

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your right - the SNP are NOT actively targeting and demonising Rangers fans! 

Thats just paranoic pish!

I must have missed the law that was passed that stated singing songs and holding up banners is unacceptable but glassing children in the face and throwing shite at opposition fans is OK.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

i'm not particularly interested in religion either but politics and our country being run by republican sympathisers who seem hell bent on destroying OUR club is something we should all have an interest in

I'm not disagreeing that there's an issue surrounding unbalanced attitudes towards different parts of the community, to the detriment of many Rangers fans.

Like I say, I don't agree with BP9s tack, but I don't care really care all that much if he and I agree or not either.

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I've supported Rangers for nearly 50 years, no cunt will tell me how or what I should do politically or religiously - I support my team how I want to, not how others think I should... my religious and political thoughts are not connected to my support of this great team.

I will not however, castigate or belittle any fellow bear for how they choose to support our team.... which appears the common ground.

All welcome no one denied...........

A little precious there m8 ,no one's denying you your rights but your on a forum so maybe we're allowed an opinion.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Aside from the differing opinions on this forum - in what world does any politician with even the smallest knowledge of Glasgow and how it works - think this was a good idea?

Either they are complete political imbeciles or they know exactly what they are doing and don't give a hoot because they are assured of their positions regardless.  Personally I think it shows an arrogant disregard and even disrespect for tens of thousands of Rangers fans, many of whom will have voted for them.  Honestly this nails it for me, how can any self respecting bear think the SNP will represent them fairly?

Spot on.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm not disagreeing that there's an issue surrounding unbalanced attitudes towards different parts of the community, to the detriment of many Rangers fans.

Like I say, I don't agree with BP9s tack, but I don't care really care all that much if he and I agree or not either.

i doubt BP9 even agrees with himself at times,I fear for the guys mental health tbh

30 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

SNP = Fenian bastards,despise any so called bear who supports them just as much as the rest of their scummy following

More.

Any bear who supports these vile cunts isn't a bear.

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your right - the SNP are NOT actively targeting and demonising Rangers fans! 

Thats just paranoic pish!

I voted yes for independence. I hold my hands up. For a variety of reasons that i wont go into. But,by god,i was so wrong in so many ways and i thank the heavens (and those who had more sense than me) that it was a no vote. And if there is ever another one i have learned my lesson. As for the SNP not demonizing our club and support ffs wake up. I have. It is easier to see what they stand for and who they represent than a full moon on a clear night. 

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They can't. 

13 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I voted yes for independence. I hold my hands up. For a variety of reasons that i wont go into. But,by god,i was so wrong in so many ways and i thank the heavens (and those who had more sense than me) that it was a no vote. And if there is ever another one i have learned my lesson. As for the SNP not demonizing our club and support ffs wake up. I have. It is easier to see what they stand for and who they represent than a full moon on a clear night. 

I only hope more who voted Yes have now seen sense,the fact that younger generation may be blinded by the racial hatred stirred up by the SNPIRA scares me to death, their ploy to lower the voting age almost paid off for them and lets face it alot of the kids nowadays are far from the brightest

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I would imagine some aren't aware of alot of things that go on, some don't agree that there's a problem (BP9 etc) and some think other things are more important to them when deciding what to vote (economics, national identity etc) and may, misguidedly IMO, think that means the SNP/Yes vote is the best option.