"We can beat Celtic

3 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

and we're the BIGGEST team in the country."

Good on you Martin Waghorn. No sitting on the fence with you. Tell it like it is.

When asked the question after the game he told it as he sees it.

We ARE the biggest team in the country. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a fuckin idiot!!

We'd take the utter piss out of Celtic for the reason they'll play to our strengths; open up and have a go, because there is no way their support will allow Ronny and Mr. 6-pack Collins to line up two sets of 4 and play defensive football all game like a scuddy championship team. They'll want to pump us and for that we'll have the space and possession and the opportunity to dictate whatever Warburton deems fit. 

And well done Waghorn. Only been in the country for 8 months and already knows the score that the only team that matters in Scotland is the Rangers. 

Surely waghorn will be be pulled up for referring to us as biggest team in country. I think we would struggle to match their midweek attendance of 41,00 against Dundee. When we have the Scotland captain,a £12 million wonder kid from man city and one of the top strikers in Europe(the thumb) and a young progressive manager like Ronnie then I think we can make outrageous statements like this until then a bit of humility would not go amiss 

3 hours ago, one55 said:

can't argue with that. we can beat any team in scotland right now i think. 

hope waggy is the one who scores the first goal against them next season. take your time recovering and come back to put that lot in their place.

If he manages to get back into the first team.