*** Pre-Fundraiser Notification

govanblue

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, only14me said:

GB, I'll cover a RangersTV.tv annual subscription for an Erskine Home.

Sorry to learn this will be your last Fundraiser. Thanks for all your hard work and the joy you brought to Veterans.

Good Luck for the future, bud.

Cheers Buddy. (tu)

That's 3 subscriptions covered already.  

At this rate, we'll be closing the Fundraiser before it opens! :D

14 hours ago, govanblue said:

Okay, I'm sure we could work that out. (tu)

How would you (or one of the bairns) like to draw the numbers for the opening draw next season?

ps - here are your numbers again...

6zc3sx.jpg

Aàaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes my eyes. 

Was just about over that, expect a full on rant about fixing it worse than jammy Saville ever did.

Anyway. Am I buying 10 tickets for the corrupt comp this season or next?

I haven't started the donation thread yet - but already we've had a handful of donations:

NavyBear got the ball rolling with a mighty £100 donation

SW3 also threw in £100

G13 - £50 for a Rangers TV Annual Subscription - Erskine Glasgow

only14me - £50 for a Rangers TV Annual Subscription - Erskine Glasgow

Keeps01 -  £50 for a Rangers TV Annual Subscription - Erskine Glasgow  (Keeps01 also has a wee BIG special something put by for Erskine for later in the year.  Long term Fund Members can probably guess what it is.)

EKCO was planning on a cheap night in when he went to collect his Chinese Takeaway.  Imagine his surprise when he returned to find Mrs EKCO had hacked his account and donated £200 on his behalf!  Not such a cheap takeaway after all! :thumbup:

We've also received 3 new Members Fees (15/16) in the last couple of days from Steely, nabeday and VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS - £30

And another Brick Purchase - £50 received from a Member and now paid to RYDC.  That takes our Brick count for the season to a rather annoying 49. :thumbup:  

And £20 from a Lazy Member for Cameltoe's spare Petrofac Cup ticket

All that means we're off to a pretty good start, but there's still a long way to go.

One problem with the Fundraisers is that I can only do my stuff within the Fund threads (I'm too busy to read any other threads!) which means that most RM members won't know there's anything going on, or what it's all about.

So may I suggest that whenever you see a relevance in a thread to anything that we're trying to do here, please highlight it, and encourage other RM Members to sign up.  If they won't, just call them a cunt - that usually works. :pipe: 

So may I suggest that whenever you see a relevance in a thread to anything that we're trying to do here, please highlight it, and encourage other RM Members to sign up.  If they won't, just call them a cunt - that usually works. 

Say "Yes Paul"

Pauldaniels2-large_trans++eo_i_u9APj8Ruo

20 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Happy to cover an Erskine Rangers TV subscription cost. If I'm right you're one short (tu) 

Brilliant!  Cheers. (tu)

I'm not sure what the final number of Rangers TV subscriptions will be - but we'll also need at least 3 Match Programme Annual Subscriptions too - they're £50 each too.

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Brilliant!  Cheers. (tu)

I'm not sure what the final number of Rangers TV subscriptions will be - but we'll also need at least 3 Match Programme Annual Subscriptions too - they're £50 each too.

Whatever suits GB. TV or programmes you can put me down for . 

When you looking for the donation ? 

23 hours ago, govanblue said:

Brilliant!  Cheers. (tu)

Worried i'm missing the boat here ,  so 50 sent to you to go towards what is required.