Shambolic defending/wrong subs

KeyserSoze

Don't know if this is just my thinking, but does anyone else feel like drawing the tims in the cup is playing on the back of the players' mind? (not sure if anyone has said this yet)

We've not been good enough since the Dundee game, a few good moments, but far too many shaky ones. 

Probably not the main reason, but is a factor, IMO. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WGOH said:

Don't know if this is just my thinking, but does anyone else feel like drawing the tims in the cup is playing on the back of the players' mind? (not sure if anyone has said this yet)

We've not been good enough since the Dundee game, a few good moments, but far too many shaky ones. 

Probably not the main reason, but is a factor, IMO. 

If we were looking for an excuse that would be as good as any mate, but it would go completely against the ethos of one game at a time that MW has instilled in the team ...... then again players being players makes your suggestion to a degree valid.

:uk:

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

If we were looking for an excuse that would be as good as any mate, but it would go completely against the ethos of one game at a time that MW has instilled in the team ...... then again players being players makes your suggestion to a degree valid.

:uk:

That is my thinking mate, maybe it is just natural for them to be feeling pressure going into (probably) the biggest match of most of their careers. But, you are right in that it does go against MW's ethos, hopefully it is just us looking into it a bit too much and it is a mini blip and nothing more! 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think I am - I don't see the fuss at all 

I don't think he's good enough to play in a Premiership winning Rangers side, the main reason being I don't think anybody, himself or Warburton know what position he should play. It wont be defensive midfielder but given the circumstances I think he has done a fine job this year.