Championship Record

55 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Our stats from last year are very similar to what Hivs have done this season. For them to beat our points from last year they will have to have a good finish to the season which in their current form isn't likely. Yet you are so quick to dismiss us from last season and say Hivs have improved this season. Hearts are welcome to their little record for "bragging rights" because it means fuck all in the large scheme of things. Come next season they'll be back to where they belong, below us in the table and watching on as we fight for silverware. I find it hard to understand people who refuse to take the blue tinted glasses off just to fight over a meaningless record.

Your profile photo is disgusting! ??

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That is always your sole contribution .To diss another guys thread .Every other day you do the same thing 

Fuck hertz

I don't care what Hearts done last year, yeah sure they ran away with the title but all the teams were pretty poor......this season, Hibs, Falkirk and Raith are far better teams. We have blown teams away with our play and with all the teams parking the bus, they did not do that against Hearts

Hearts done well last year but many things went for them last year.  They got the basics right and built on it... I.E. they got their debt wiped for fuck all and could build around a team already established.

Had this Rangers team started last season's Championship, we would have won it.  Had this season's Hibs started last years championship, they would have challenged until Christmas at least.

My opinion of course.

17 hours ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

To equal Hearts points record for last year, we need to win all of the remaining league games (five left?)

We also need to score 15/16 goals without conceding to match their Goals For total

Unfortunately we've conceded more than they did already, that's not down to a poorer defence it's just the way the cookie crumbled

My view: It can be done and hopefully we do it to put a bit of polish on the end result - that would be their bragging point until we win 55 if we didn't match them

Err their bragging point is they won the championship while we were there ! 

18 hours ago, cushynumber said:

the championship title is simply a stepping stone and will be forgotten as soon as next season starts. The points accrued, the way the title was won, the comparisons to other teams are all completely immaterial.

This????.

who gives a fuck how many points hertz got last season!!!....this time next season we'll be above them in the league(and above the sheep shaggers)......no one will care how many points we got.....LADS it's PARTY time tonight!!!!!!???????