hampden by train

1 minute ago, GableEnder1873 said:

Heading to game on Sunday on the train for the first time how long roughly are queues after the game to get back into town? Cheers in advance 

If you leave before/during the celebrations then you will be fine. 

Queues are usually massive but plenty trains on so don't take long to go in.

Edit: Assuming we'll be able to use both stations so might be better going to the King's Park station.

55 minutes ago, GableEnder1873 said:

So roughly half hour?

I'd say so, but given the amount of our support this time it will probably be longer at Mt. Florida as that's where we usually use - hence why I suggested King's Park.

8 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Only a ten minute walk from Mt Florida station. 

Probably better walking a bit further to Crossmyloof station (1.7 miles from Hampden). Different line, less congestion.

Hijacking your thread here but needing a bit of info for next weekend. How does it work for getting to Mount Florida from Central Station? Separate trains for us and them? I got the train for the Jelavic cup final but can't remember what they had set up for that.

5 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Hijacking your thread here but needing a bit of info for next weekend. How does it work for getting to Mount Florida from Central Station? Separate trains for us and them? I got the train for the Jelavic cup final but can't remember what they had set up for that.

Was a separate train for last years game. Cops directed you to the correct one on arrival at central.

Or we could just make they cunts walk and save on a cleaning bill

14 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Always seperate trains for the tarriers, we get Mt. Florida and they get King's Park.

Was mixed trains for the 1-0 9 man Miller final and was a lot of hastle on train with St Midden.

It's Peterhead though, they haven't taken many tickets (in comparison) so would be surprised if it's not mixed.

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

Hope not, I'd love a royal rumble on the 14:12 from Central to Kings Park.

But aye, it'll be separate trains.