So, I get to Hampdump, but can't get in

what do I do?

I'm 99% certain of getting a ticket, but that 1% doubt means that until I get off the supporters bus and someone places the ticket in my hand I need a backup plan.

So where do I go to see the game? Any bouncing Rangers pubs or clubs in the area? Any local bears having a sash bash?

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

what do I do?

I'm 99% certain of getting a ticket, but that 1% doubt means that until I get off the supporters bus and someone places the ticket in my hand I need a backup plan.

So where do I go to see the game? Any bouncing Rangers pubs or clubs in the area? Any local bears having a sash bash?

Joe Maxi across to the Louden

6 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

what do I do?

Go to today's game and don't leave?

Found out last night that 13 of us got bumped for tickets. Cunt got £1.5k off us as well for a mixture of hospitality and West Stand tickets. Found out this morning the polis got him and he's been jailed. He's a bear as well. ????

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Found out last night that 13 of us got bumped for tickets. Cunt got £1.5k off us as well for a mixture of hospitality and West Stand tickets. Found out this morning the polis got him and he's been jailed. He's a bear as well. ????

Would rather see him in stocks outside Ibrox for the Alloa game so he can get pelted with whatever.

52 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I'm pretty sure, if my memory serves me right, we had to show our tickets to the security before we even got near the turnstiles last year. So that scuppers plans for some.

Doesn't have to be the right ticket :wink:

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Got a name?

52 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I'm pretty sure, if my memory serves me right, we had to show our tickets to the security before we even got near the turnstiles last year. So that scuppers plans for some.

Doesn't have to be the right ticket :wink: