Wee Paddy, the worst miss ever.

Dugsy

I was in the south stand right at the side of him and the wee fanny was all over the place. The new messi? Not a biased opinion but him and McKay were playing much the same position today and McKay is head and shoulders above that wee fuckpig. That wee shitehawk is only worth 12 million as man city paid it but going by that McKay is worth 30 million as he was and is far better than that skinny wee poof. 

From Kerryfail post mortem.

"Big changes required....Deila & Collins need shipped out, Brown is finished and Deila doesn't have the courage to drop him.

Bitton was a disgrace, "injured" when we're losing then suddenly OK again after we equalise.

Roberts shown up for the one-legged sand-dancer that he is."

2 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Still not a patch on Cummings against Raith but may have set a new standard in old firm games.

Was nearer and with no keeper, in a bigger game, a player with a massive price tag. 

Not a patch eh!!

After all the bleating about how our 'inexperienced' side would not handle the pressure, the three stand outs who crumbled were Roberts (the new messi, no laughing at the back), Boyata who should have been sent off never mind subbed in the first twenty minutes and the £203049320million pound left back Tierney who got bullied up and down the wing by Miller, Tav, Mckay and even Sheils done a number on him.

Then you have one of their players feigning injury to then be fine to play on after they scored.

Get it up ye tarriers.

I missed it as I shut my eyes and thought the roar was for a goal; great feeling when I realised he'd missed it.  

It happened again later when I through my head back and shouted at Barrie McKay's penalty.  I thought Gordon had saved it, and again, a fantastic feeling when I looked back to see the ball in the net.

The only thing I can think of is an experience I once had many years ago in a 5 a side match.  The ball came to me in much the same way it came to him and all I had to do was side foot it in and it somehow sort of rolled across my side foot and went well wide.  But still baffling when you think I was just an amateur kicking a ball around for an hour or so a week and he's a professional "new Messi"  doing it for hours almost daily.