• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, North Antrim Bear said:

Fair enough, I wouldn't want him applauding us on. No chance I'd clap those cunts on either. 

If the league expected a guard of honour if they won and I was a Rangers player I would clap. I would hate it with every bone in my body but Rangers are better than them off the park as well as on it, and it would be the respectful thing to do. I would use it to make sure I improved and tried harder to make sure I never have to clap them again. 

This guy is another bitter nobody, i'm surprised he didn't throw coins at the referee or fall off a stand like the rest of that mhob did when we won the title at their place. 

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

If the league expected a guard of honour if they won and I was a Rangers player I would clap. I would hate it with every bone in my body but Rangers are better than them off the park as well as on it, and it would be the respectful thing to do. I would use it to make sure I improved and tried harder to make sure I never have to clap them again. 

This guy is another bitter nobody, i'm surprised he didn't throw coins at the referee or fall off a stand like the rest of that mhob did when we won the title at their place. 

Fair play, mate, you're a better man than me. :D

Signed from Derry City. Age 21. Not made his debut for Penn State FC yet. On loan at Alloa. I think I can see where his "career" is heading. 

Another season on the books at the Big Jock Knew Camp, ignominious release, then back to NI to play for a provincial club (hopefully not Coleraine), or maybe Cliftonville or back to Derry City. Followed by 30 years teaching PE or working in an office doing some soul destroying non-job. Never producing anything of any value. Never breaking out of his narrow, parochial mindset. His biggest claim to fame, or rather notoriety, being that he refused to show sportsmanship to Rangers because of his own bitterness and insecurity. 

He deserves everything he gets!