Juan Arango

Muff

Plays for Real Mallorca and Venezuela, he is on a free and is a left or right winger and can also play in behind the strikers.

If anyone has been watching the Copa America then they'll know how class this guy is. He's fast, two-footed, hardworking, skillfull, delivers unbelievable crosses and his distribution of a ball is quality. He's been linked with a move to Valencia but as of yet he has had no offers.

I'd love to see us make a move for him as he'd bring quality to the right of midfield.

i have seen him a couple of times, looks to be a decent player. If hes on a free we should definetly have a look. Wikepedia says hes expected to get a spanish passport in march 07 so i assume he now holds that passport so there wouldnt be any work permit problems. Think we should get someone to tell walter smith about this one, of course the guy might have no interest in coming to rangers but i think we should try. If you dont ask you dont get.

Never seen him play, but the first question that crosses my mind is why did Real Mallorca release him if he`s that good?

He didnt want to sign a new contract. He wanted to move on.

He is a good player.

But and its a big but South Americans dont do it over here, you would struggle to name 5 who have settled and made any impact.

Silva at Arsenal is one who has made it, not many more and that is why I would steer clear of South Americans

I've heard of him before, must have been in a laliga game. Sometimes I wonder if club managers even realise who is available

I think we should hire some of the guys from here to do our scouting. There knowledge seems to well surpass those from within the club itself.

I've heard of him before, must have been in a laliga game. Sometimes I wonder if club managers even realise who is available

I think we should hire some of the guys from here to do our scouting. There knowledge seems to well surpass those from within the club itself.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

:shifty:

He is a good player.

But and its a big but South Americans dont do it over here, you would struggle to name 5 who have settled and made any impact.

Silva at Arsenal is one who has made it, not many more and that is why I would steer clear of South Americans

I struggled to think of more than three:

Gilberto

Juninho

Tevez

Canniggia (think it's spelt right) and Negri.

Neither of them were bad players for Rangers, Canniggia (ok) was getting to the end of his playing days, but if Negri didn't turn out to be a whinging barsteward then he could have become one of the greats.

Negri isn't south american mate, he is Italian

Guest therabbitt
He is a good player.

Gilberto

Juninho

Tevez

Thats a little short sighted, what about Ardiles, Villa, Asprilla, Emerson, D'Allessandro, Angel, Edu, Solano....

He is a good player.

Gilberto

Juninho

Tevez

Thats a little short sighted, what about Ardiles, Villa, Asprilla, Emerson, D'Allessandro, Angel, Edu, Solano....

Those were just off the top of my head mate (tu)

Guest The Brown Brogue
He is a good player.

Gilberto

Juninho

Tevez

Jesus, you've got low standards if you think Angel, Emerson and D'Alessandro made an impact...

Guest therabbitt
He is a good player.

Gilberto

Juninho

Tevez

Jesus, you've got low standards if you think Angel, Emerson and D'Alessandro made an impact...

D'Allessandro almost single handedly saved Pompey from relegation last season, fantastic on either wing, some left ping, would sign him in a heartbeat

Emerson was immense for Boro in the season they got to the final of the cup, worked really well wi Juninho

Angel is more debatable, however he was ok in a very poor O'Leary side with no creative flair and absolutely no service. he was also left out to dry by the club over his family bereavement, might be a reason for inconsistency. Again, in his day when he first signed he was a fantastic prospect

He is a good player.

As regards RFC, if wee Dick didn't have a fall out wi him, i reckon Amato would have turned out to be a top player for us. :classier_than_pipeguy: