SFA answered Resolution 12 query on Rangers Euro licence, says Regan

Grundy

I 'll hold my hands up and admit I'd had a few drinks when I posted this and I apologise for the repetition and lack of clarity. However, my mother is almost 88 and doesn't stink of anything.

Septic supporters going all out to harm Rangers, getting it factually wrong and making a fool of themselves in the process. Just another day in Septic land. Wait until we do the league then we will see a major meltdown. 

In their minds they are correct and nothing we or anyone else will say or do will change that. 

I remember years ago I was at a seminar about Negotiation and the Lecturer chap said that once someone of a particular IQ range makes their mind up about something nothing will change it. He called it The Mindset Effect or something similar. It makes coming to an agreement  by Negotiation very difficult because it requires you to back down.

Intelligent people can be persuaded that they are wrong, thick people arent believed, but there is a group in the middle where you wont convince them that they are wrong even when presented with conclusive proof. They can,however, convince people from the lower IQ range that they are correct.

I paraphrase a bit but that was the general thesis.