SFA answered Resolution 12 query on Rangers Euro licence, says Regan

Grundy

Okay, I admit I was making the dinner ( chicken balti ) and was in the kitchen when I  thought  I heard the tims were questioning the SFA about permitting them allowing them us to play in Europe.  I was in the kitchen at the time and my 88 year old mother wasn't able to shed any light on the topic. I did ask and threaten her threaten her but she's hard a hard life and told me to fuck off as she couldn't remember.

5 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Okay, I admit I was making the dinner ( chicken balti ) and was in the kitchen when I  thought  I heard the tims were questioning the SFA about permitting them allowing them us to play in Europe.  I was in the kitchen at the time and my 88 year old mother wasn't able to shed any light on the topic. I did ask and threaten her but and threaten her but she's hard a hard life and told me to fuck off as she couldn't remember.

giphy.gif

22 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

In other words, Regan's saying away and give my head peace, and maybe try taking an interest in your own club for a change, you mentally deranged, sad, pathetic people with sad pathetic lives (tu)

aye I read it on the scotsman here's my take on it

first of all, the correct terminology is not a group, but rather a shower of celtic shareholders. the sfa and uefa don't think we've done anything wrong, and even if we did, I say so what,we screwed the tincs out of millions, that's fantastic news. we will never garner any good will from them anyway so may as well give tincs a good reason to hate us. oh and anyone calling themselves requisitioners should take their complaints, wrap it up in barb wire, then shove up their mothers front end sideways

13 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I have just read through the above link and I'm trying to comprehend parts of the report. Have I read it wrong or misinterpreted it ?

Fifth paragraph; "He said: "There has been a reply. We've been in dialogue with Celtic Football Club on the matter."

Why would they feel the need to hold talks with Celtic regarding this?, to my way of thinking they would only have had dialogue with Celtic, if Celtic, and not the so-called Resolution/requisition12 mob, were the complainants. If that is the case, and Celtic did request an investigation, it just shows how underhand and low Celtic have been willing to go, not just in requesting the investigation but not having the balls to do it under their own auspices.

To do it at all, to try and get the better of Rangers, to try and deprive them of their right to earn money in Europe and  to  try and get them hounded out of European competition through petty,(???), jealousy is just plain and simply embarrassing, it's schoolboy stuff, it's getting a wee boy to run to the headmaster for you and tell a tale, "Please Sir, please Sir, the big boy done this.........!"

Am I surprised at the levels they, club and supporters, will stoop to?, I shouldn't be, but sometimes they just surpass themselves and they just can't help it!

14 hours ago, Grundy said:

Okay, I admit I was making the dinner ( chicken balti ) and was in the kitchen when I  thought  I heard the tims were questioning the SFA about permitting them allowing them us to play in Europe.  I was in the kitchen at the time and my 88 year old mother wasn't able to shed any light on the topic. I did ask and threaten her threaten her but she's hard a hard life and told me to fuck off as she couldn't remember.

What the fuck?

22 minutes ago, MasterD said:

It was a section of their shareholders that were moaning/complained about it. They have spoke to them and told them to bolt.

You are right mate, it has been brought up at their past couple of AGM's and with it being brought up then Lynx FC have to be seen to be interested  as far as I can remember Lieswell and co. want nothing to do with this bunch [requisitioners] and their insanity, as Lieswell knows full well it is nonsense and will go nowhere and only cause unwanted strife.

But it just shows you how much the great unwashed hates us and the depths they are prepared to go to in order to bring us down Rangers as a club and Rangers fans should be doing all within their powers to put a stop to these loonies as these constant attacks don't do the clubs image any good and may effect our brand in attracting investment. 

16 hours ago, Grundy said:

What the shit?! This is the best post EVER!

18 hours ago, Grundy said:

Do what yer auld pissy smelling 88 year old auntie/maw/sister said and fuck off. Away and threaten to threaten the pish oot her.  .

So the scum say SFA let us into Europe after we had an outstanding HMRC debt, apparently they were screwed out of millions

:lol:

Even though it's not true I just love them feeling like we stole money from them, makes them so bitter and full of hatred

Yassss

Mad, bad, sad fenian dirt. They will reap a whirlwind when they are cast away by the true champions next year. If you think the Hibs riot was hatred, just wait til next year when they are swept away, I predict more than a riot. Taig is as taig does.

Note that Reagan has not only washed his hands of this saying the SFA did no wrong,but he actually advises them to take the matter up with UEFA,going the length of providing them with the details of the folk they should contact. He either knows UEFA will roll around the floor in hysterics at this latest example of their obsessive illness...but on the other hand i trust Regan as much as i would a blind dentist performing root canal surgery on my molars.

31 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Even though it's not true I just love them feeling like we stole money from them, makes them so bitter and full of hatred

Makes a change from them mugging old ladies and love it when they feel like the real vicTIMS do after a crime has been committed on them.