Hmm...this sounds sooo frigging familiar !

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 0:09 PM, Howsitgoing said:

Atleast sanctions are going to be imposed. I definitely believe that if it wasn't for the brave Rangers fans that confronted the thugs, the despicable arseholes would of been in amongst the Rangers fans hitting children and women. 

Whatever sanctions is imposed on Russia football club should be mirrored by our football govern body against Hibs. The crime is the very least equivalent, I'd maybe argue worse due to the English having running battles prior to game, which probably contributed to the violence inside the stadium. Hibs had no such confrontations infact they won the game, yet there hatred shone through.

That's what I couldn't understand - they won. What would they have been like if they lost?

I don't think it was a spur of the moment invasion either. When you watch it they almost all emptied on as soon as the whistle went from all around their end.

6 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Hey less of the "50% shifty" nonsense! Cheers for the intro - had a look at your website. Excellent causes. Donation just sent. Happy now?! :)

Happier. :P

Now just make sure you don't insult anyone on these two lists...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&do=findComment&comment=1063250104

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/285130-rm-erskine-fund-season-1516-official-thread/&do=findComment&comment=1062779188

and we'll all get along famously :thumbup:

3 hours ago, thebooler said:

That's what I couldn't understand - they won. What would they have been like if they lost?

I don't think it was a spur of the moment invasion either. When you watch it they almost all emptied on as soon as the whistle went from all around their end.

I know. Totally bizarre. And still the silence from the SFA is DEAFENING.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye.

To be fair he posted a picture of a smartcard with the name Robert on it :lol: 

Not that much of a spastic that he couldn't use google images.

Wonder who's wifi he was stealing.

Stinking taig.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wrote "Forever and ever is a weirdo" so I gave him benefit of the doubt.

Did seem an oddball though tbh.

Very odd.

Obviously didn't understand the irony in accusing you of being a weirdo when he was the one stalking us on here haha