Hmm...this sounds sooo frigging familiar !

Atleast sanctions are going to be imposed. I definitely believe that if it wasn't for the brave Rangers fans that confronted the thugs, the despicable arseholes would of been in amongst the Rangers fans hitting children and women. 

Whatever sanctions is imposed on Russia football club should be mirrored by our football govern body against Hibs. The crime is the very least equivalent, I'd maybe argue worse due to the English having running battles prior to game, which probably contributed to the violence inside the stadium. Hibs had no such confrontations infact they won the game, yet there hatred shone through.

On 12 June 2016 at 0:09 PM, Howsitgoing said:

Atleast sanctions are going to be imposed. I definitely believe that if it wasn't for the brave Rangers fans that confronted the thugs, the despicable arseholes would of been in amongst the Rangers fans hitting children and women.

Whatever sanctions is imposed on Russia football club should be mirrored by our football govern body against Hibs. The crime is the very least equivalent, I'd maybe argue worse due to the English having running battles prior to game, which probably contributed to the violence inside the stadium. Hibs had no such confrontations infact they won the game, yet there hatred shone through.

Spot on and totally agree.

28 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Spot on and totally agree.

Welcome to the site. (tu)

You'd better get your RM Erskine Fund donation in quickly though - it's pretty hard to maintain that you're not a tim if you don't have your RM Erskine Fund Badge to prove it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&page=1

9 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

How's it going Howsitgoing?

Can you guess where I'm going with this?...

:D

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&page=1

49 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Wtf?? I think you are with stupid post like that. Engage your brain the next time, if you have one.

Don't worry about it! It's a light hearted comment. All new posters get comments like that!

welcome to RM :lol:

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Don't worry about it! It's a light hearted comment. All new posters get comments like that!

welcome to RM :lol:

Too soon for that jinty.

He hasn't signed up to The Fund yet.

still at least 50% :shifty:  in my book -  as we used to say in the good old days. :D

22 hours ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Nice to know that Rod Petrie is not the only poor deluded soul out there!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/russian-sports-minister-bizarrely-claims-8171495

This guy claimed for 97 Breakfasts in a 3 week visit to Canada. Think something like 90% of snp msp's have been caught fiddling expenses as well.

On 12 June 2016 at 10:02 PM, govanblue said:

Too soon for that jinty.

He hasn't signed up to The Fund yet.

still at least 50% :shifty:  in my book -  as we used to say in the good old days. :D

Hey less of the "50% shifty" nonsense! Cheers for the intro - had a look at your website. Excellent causes. Donation just sent. Happy now?! :)