Former Players

sergi1980

I've always felt anybody who left ibrox was always taking a step backwards, never forget Craig moore " I used Rangers as a stepping stone to get to crystal palace" same with Barry Ferguson  left us to go to Blackburn , hardly the big 3 or 4 in England,however after they left they realised what the gers were all about and let's be honest your goin to struggle to find a bigger or better club than us ????

52 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I've always felt anybody who left ibrox was always taking a step backwards, never forget Craig moore " I used Rangers as a stepping stone to get to crystal palace" same with Barry Ferguson  left us to go to Blackburn , hardly the big 3 or 4 in England,however after they left they realised what the gers were all about and let's be honest your goin to struggle to find a bigger or better club than us ????

I think if Barry hadn't have got that bad injury , dislocated his knee cap if I remember correctly he might have had a better time in England. 

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

November 8 at Ibrox in the 29th minute, Gough had already hit the post from a corner following a thunderbolt from Gazza, then The Goalie made 2 wonder saves in the space of a minute, Regi Blinker fucked it up and Stuart McCall just inside their half slips a brilliant pass to Laudrup who is wide right...Laudrup skins that fuckwit Mahe with a dummy, whips the ball into Gough about 10 yards from goal, who first times it into the far corner of the net past Gould.

I'm up in the club deck cuddling a female steward and Gough is doing the "Raising the roof" celebrations to the Govan and the filth in the broomie are fucking ready to commit suicide......What a birthday present that day was, :pipe::beer1::21:

***** I still reckon we were denied a stonewaller when Negri got pushed in the back by either McKay or Rieper.

I was in the Club Deck too!

Was amazed that Goughie was so far up the park!

12 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

I think if Barry hadn't have got that bad injury , dislocated his knee cap if I remember correctly he might have had a better time in England. 

I agree was a bad injury and definitely affected his career down south but still see it as a step backwards in his career 

30 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I was in the Club Deck too!

Was amazed that Goughie was so far up the park!

I was the same when  I saw him heading for the  penalty box with only Negri in front of him, then when Laudrup skinned Mahe I was convinced the  cross was going to go in front of Gould for Negri, but instead it was a perfect ball for Gough to hit first time into the corner of the net, then he was off on his victory run in front of the Govan and I hadn't a fucking clue what he was doing pushing his hands up in the air. :D

On 26/06/2016 at 5:39 PM, sergi1980 said:

Great story

It was one I remember for many reasons. The main reason was the performance of The Goalie who pulled off two top class saves in the space of  30 seconds.On one of their attacks down the left a cross came in and one of the scum players bulleted a header goalwards and somehow Goram palmed it away to the  the left hand side of our box. The ball fell to wee Stuart McCall who just took a swing at the ball and managed to kick it straight back across our goalmouth to the same player who crossed the ball in the first place. He immediately whipped the ball back into our box and we were all convinced they were going to score, but Goram pulled off another miraculous save

Gough scoring the winner was just the icing on the cake.