3 points is 3 points but....

Dan Deacon

I said the forum is depressing, even when we win. I then said that people need a reality check and to get real with comments like, Awful, Rubbish, Garbage Pish and then giving players pelters and saying they should be dropped.

You then come on and defend the comments made in here with some crazy bat shit comment about Warbuton getting likes for saying the same thing. Now you're on saying you never implied that. So if you didn't imply that, I ask again for you to read what I wrote, and then ask yourself were the managers comments about being more clinical in front of goal are relevant to my reply.  It is one thing to not be happy with performances win lose or draw, it's another to state that we are Awful, (which is exactly what the OP said, or have you just ignored that) when we were far from it. 

We are 2 games in and most of the posts on the main page are negative, Our Captain is pish now, Barton, Tav, Kiernan, Halliday, Hill ... all negative posts ..

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, sergio said:

I said the forum is depressing, even when we win. I then said that people need a reality check and to get real with comments like, Awful, Rubbish, Garbage Pish and then giving players pelters and saying they should be dropped.

You then come on and defend the comments made in here with some crazy bat shit comment about Warbuton getting likes for saying the same thing. Now you're on saying you never implied that. So if you didn't imply that, I ask again for you to read what I wrote, and then ask yourself were the managers comments about being more clinical in front of goal are relevant to my reply.  It is one thing to not be happy with performances win lose or draw, it's another to state that we are Awful, (which is exactly what the OP said, or have you just ignored that) when we were far from it. 

We are 2 games in and most of the posts on the main page are negative, Our Captain is pish now, Barton, Tav, Kiernan, Halliday, Hill ... all negative posts ..

Just seen this because you didn't quote me so didn't get a notification.

We are awful and garbage yesterday IMO - are we not allowed to say it if we think it? ... wow saying players who didn't play well should be dropped when we've got squad options for the first time in about 6 years .. what a cheek.

I come on and defended people's opinions. So shoot me. I made specific mention that when Warburton said the same thing others are getting criticised for in some posts the whole forum get's their dick out and starts wanking yet when someone on here is constructive and gives an honest opinion if we aren't great then all hell breaks loose with people thinking they are smart cunts about mass hysteria, and the place being quiet etc. Load of pish.

If you actually thought I meant Warburton said in his interviews that so and so was (quote) "pish" then your a mentalist. It's obvious I'm talking about the more constructive points of view. You even went back and watched the Livingston reaction and came back and told me he never said the things I said he did, despite the fact he did :lol: and your trying to say I said he was calling people pish etc ... your hysteria is summed up well in your last line too .. that thread about Wallace isn't saying he's pish now either. Read it.

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just seen this because you didn't quote me so didn't get a notification.

We are awful and garbage yesterday IMO - are we not allowed to say it if we think it? ... wow saying players who didn't play well should be dropped when we've got squad options for the first time in about 6 years .. what a cheek.

I come on and defended people's opinions. So shoot me. I made specific mention that when Warburton said the same thing others are getting criticised for in some posts the whole forum get's their dick out and starts wanking yet when someone on here is constructive and gives an honest opinion if we aren't great then all hell breaks loose with people thinking they are smart cunts about mass hysteria, and the place being quiet etc. Load of pish.

If you actually thought I meant Warburton said in his interviews that so and so was (quote) "pish" then your a mentalist. It's obvious I'm talking about the more constructive points of view. You even went back and watched the Livingston reaction and came back and told me he never said the things I said he did, despite the fact he did :lol: and your trying to say I said he was calling people pish etc ... your hysteria is summed up well in your last line too .. that thread about Wallace isn't saying he's pish now either. Read it.

There is no hysteria here, I have watched the team for 45 years, not 45 minutes on a dodgy fucking stream.

We were not awful yesterday, far from it, awful was being beaten 3-0 by QOS, 3-2 Alloa etc. Fuck knows what you would have been like during the lean years under John Greig (shudder to think if there was internet and forums back then with the yahoos we have) if you think that was Garbage 

You are one of the many on here that think this is going to be a cakewalk, it's not, we had to work hard to win that yesterday, and we will have to do that every single game we play, wait until we lose and you and the perfectionists will have a fucking meltdown ....  

On 13 August 2016 at 7:21 PM, psb07158 said:

Cunts are saying Dundee dominated on account of them putting a few crosses into the box? What? 

We should have won that game 4 or 5-1. Millers chances, McKay etc

We just need to be more clinical in front of goal and make it easier for ourselves 

To be fair , we have been saying that for over a year now 

15 hours ago, sergio said:

There is no hysteria here, I have watched the team for 45 years, not 45 minutes on a dodgy fucking stream.

We were not awful yesterday, far from it, awful was being beaten 3-0 by QOS, 3-2 Alloa etc. Fuck knows what you would have been like during the lean years under John Greig (shudder to think if there was internet and forums back then with the yahoos we have) if you think that was Garbage 

You are one of the many on here that think this is going to be a cakewalk, it's not, we had to work hard to win that yesterday, and we will have to do that every single game we play, wait until we lose and you and the perfectionists will have a fucking meltdown ....  

Beats me why you have to go that far back awful was last season getting beat Hibs(2) in the League, Falkirk(2) in the league Livingston (1) Draws Alloa(2) Morton(1) Raith Rovers(1) St Mirren(1) Dumped out a Cup by St Johnstone and Embarrassed by a poor Hibs side in the Final.

No one expects perfection but even in a league where we have more spending power and better training facilities that's poor form from any Rangers side. I expect a lot better this season, as should any Rangers supporter.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me why you have to go that far back awful was last season getting beat Hibs(2) in the League, Falkirk(2) in the league Livingston (1) Draws Alloa(2) Morton(1) Raith Rovers(1) St Mirren(1) Dumped out a Cup by St Johnstone and Embarrassed by a poor Hibs side in the Final.

No one expects perfection but even in a league where we have more spending power and better training facilities that's poor form from any Rangers side. I expect a lot better this season, as should any Rangers supporter.

Did the manager win the championship which was his main priority? did he get to the Scottish cup final?is he the only Rangers manager and team to get beat in a Scottish cup final? is he the only Rangers manager and team to get knocked out of the league cup? Has the manager or team ever said they are unbeatable,that they are the finished article? so your point is what?

10 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Did the manager win the championship which was his main priority? did he get to the Scottish cup final?is he the only Rangers manager and team to get beat in a Scottish cup final? is he the only Rangers manager and team to get knocked out of the league cup? Has the manager or team ever said they are unbeatable,that they are the finished article? so your point is what?

His point is similar to a lot on here that act like spoilt brats that demand perfection (while watching on a stream).

We're a long road from being the force we once were and while this season has potential, it's still a squad of unproven journeymen. 

We have technical ability in our team but what I fear we lack is determination, guts and character. Every winner has these attributes, this season will prove how many we have in the team. 

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

His point is similar to a lot on here that act like spoilt brats that demand perfection (while watching on a stream).

We're a long road from being the force we once were and while this season has potential, it's still a squad of unproven journeymen. 

We have technical ability in our team but what I fear we lack is determination, guts and character. Every winner has these attributes, this season will prove how many we have in the team. 

Oh I totally agree but there is a long way to go and we are not the force we once were, and as you say it will be a test of guts and character and im sure the majority will have more guts and character than some on here. Only my opinion right enough.

The performance was definitely not awful. We have problems that need to be addressed and should be addressed - we all know what they are.  

Some of the play going forward was exceptional - overlaps, reverse passing, third man running, one touch, two touch, round the corner - it was all there and it was great to watch and Dundee could not cope when we got it right.

Consistency is not there yet. At times, especially in the second half, poor passing let us down, resulting in loss of possession which results in the opposition breaking on us.  Also, defensively we struggle at set pieces. Going forward, we should naturally get better in possession as the players get used to each other.  Defensively, the current defence either need to improve or we need an addition - personally I think we need an addition.

This is how i see it - we are definitely not great, but we are nowhere near shite, awful, dreadful and any other over the top descriptions used since Saturday. 

5 hours ago, Smile said:

Smile, you are one hypocritical mixed up guy. In a lot of post last season you are on being the voice of reason, saying that we need time to adjust to our settings and that we won't win every game we play...............  that is after you creaming yourself when we won 10 on the bounce and looked invincible.  Now you are on saying it was awful to lose a few games. A very Poor Hibs side who put out Aberdeen. Hearts, St Johnston, Dundee United ICT ... What Smile am I talking to today ?

My biggest problem on Saturday was why did we perform so well in the first half and be the complete opposite in the second?  There were no obvious adjustments, tactical changes or injuries yet we conspired to almost give away a game we should have won easily.  

First half we moved the ball very well, created a handful of great chances, second half we seemed to forget about football and wanted to go tot-to-toe with Dundee which is not our style, no idea why.  Even our subs were ineffectual as MOH and Dodoo need balls they can run on to, which didn't happen.  In fact it looked like we tried to park the bus in the second half, bit of an odd decision as we are primari,y an attacking team and should always have the opposition on the back foot.

Looking forward to seeing Windass and Crooks play and Barton getting up to speed.

30 minutes ago, sergio said:

Smile, you are one hypocritical mixed up guy. In a lot of post last season you are on being the voice of reason, saying that we need time to adjust to our settings and that we won't win every game we play...............  that is after you creaming yourself when we won 10 on the bounce and looked invincible.  Now you are on saying it was awful to lose a few games. A very Poor Hibs side who put out Aberdeen. Hearts, St Johnston, Dundee United ICT ... What Smile am I talking to today ?

I don't think achieving what we did in the Championship means anything now, we have to push on not sit still, i feel we have not improved our weakest areas and at the end of the season, we witnessed a manager who could not motivate the team.

I don't really care what other posters think of my opinions it means nothing to me and doesn't change what i will post.

53 minutes ago, Smile said:

I don't think achieving what we did in the Championship means anything now, we have to push on not sit still, i feel we have not improved our weakest areas and at the end of the season, we witnessed a manager who could not motivate the team.

I don't really care what other posters think of my opinions it means nothing to me and doesn't change what i will post.

Ye and that cuts both ways.No one will really care what your opinion is either as it will mean nothing to them and more importantly it will mean even less than nothing to the people that really matter who make the real decisions.It is all about opinions though.

1 hour ago, sammy cox said:

Ye and that cuts both ways.No one will really care what your opinion is either as it will mean nothing to them and more importantly it will mean even less than nothing to the people that really matter who make the real decisions.It is all about opinions though.

I care what Smile says. He's a valued member of this forum. I subscribe to his newsletter, maybe you should too.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

So you are saying that Warburton is not the man for the Job with those fucking ridiculous comments,.... You are not fucking right in the head and I suggest you put down the Champ or Football Manager or whatever the fuck it is that makes you think that way. 

Just now, sergio said:

So you are saying that Warburton is not the man for the Job with those fucking ridiculous comments,.... You are not fucking right in the head and I suggest you put down the Champ or Football Manager or whatever the fuck it is that makes you think that way. 

I pointed out obvious flaws in the Manager that anyone can notice. You seem angered by this opinion beats me why.

7 minutes ago, MasterD said:

I care what Smile says. He's a valued member of this forum. I subscribe to his newsletter, maybe you should too.

He not interested in what I'm saying yet replies to it, When i don't want ice cream i don't go to the ice cream van. :crywank: He seems Familiar.:wink:

8 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Oh Mr Negative still up thought your maw would have fucked you off to your bed by now.Let me think about that subscription mmmmm NO got a fucking life and what's more I couldn't give a monkeys what you care about.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

I pointed out obvious flaws in the Manager that anyone can notice. You seem angered by this opinion beats me why.

What flaws is that ? That he has us playing decent football, on the deck fantastic possession of the ball. We are an attacking team, when you attack you are vulnerable in defence, if you take your chances (and we create lots of them most games) that is not an issue, was it the managers fault Kenny took a bad first touch when one on one, was it his fault Barton was caught out at Dundee's goal ?  On the other hand was it him that should be credited with Millers Strike or the Determination of Forrester ... was it ?  Was it fuck ... now go and put the fucking playstation on and give me some piece ffs.   

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

My biggest problem on Saturday was why did we perform so well in the first half and be the complete opposite in the second?  There were no obvious adjustments, tactical changes or injuries yet we conspired to almost give away a game we should have won easily.  

First half we moved the ball very well, created a handful of great chances, second half we seemed to forget about football and wanted to go tot-to-toe with Dundee which is not our style, no idea why.  Even our subs were ineffectual as MOH and Dodoo need balls they can run on to, which didn't happen.  In fact it looked like we tried to park the bus in the second half, bit of an odd decision as we are primari,y an attacking team and should always have the opposition on the back foot.

Looking forward to seeing Windass and Crooks play and Barton getting up to speed.

I was Surprised Kranjcar didn't start and then we went with the Quicker Rossiter as sub, even this small change would have worked better as we would have got more energy second half when we needed it from Rossiter.

4 minutes ago, sergio said:

What flaws is that ? That he has us playing decent football, on the deck fantastic possession of the ball. We are an attacking team, when you attack you are vulnerable in defence, if you take your chances (and we create lots of them most games) that is not an issue, was it the managers fault Kenny took a bad first touch when one on one, was it his fault Barton was caught out at Dundee's goal ?  On the other hand was it him that should be credited with Millers Strike or the Determination of Forrester ... was it ?  Was it fuck ... now go and put the fucking playstation on and give me some piece ffs.   

The Flaws i mentioned he could not motivate the team when they downed tools in the last third of the season, try reading before you post it will save me re-typing stuff over and over.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

The Flaws i mentioned he could not motivate the team when they downed tools in the last third of the season, try reading before you post it will save me re-typing stuff over and over.

What Flaws ? Winning the League with 4 weeks to spare?  beating the filth in the semi-final ?  

I would point the blame at the players for the performances in the league after we had won it,  

As for losing the Cup Final, Hibs scored in injury time to beat us .. and they deserved it ... they were the better team on the day, some times it happens ... and you know what ... it's no ones fault ... That's football in the real world. 

4 minutes ago, sergio said:

What Flaws ? Winning the League with 4 weeks to spare?  beating the filth in the semi-final ?  

I would point the blame at the players for the performances in the league after we had won it,  

As for losing the Cup Final, Hibs scored in injury time to beat us .. and they deserved it ... they were the better team on the day, some times it happens ... and you know what ... it's no ones fault ... That's football in the real world. 

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Seems you need to read the Flaws again here. Bolded them for you for easier reading and maybe even understanding.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

Seems you need to read the Flaws again here. Bolded them for you for easier reading and maybe even understanding.

What Flaws ...... ?  Motivation ? what the fuck are you on about ... the games we lost had nothing to do with a lack of motivation .... slackness, tiredness, a long campaign, and a lean squad,   add to that Waghorn and Forrester getting injured and Ball suspended for the final .. All factors that should be looked at .. not by you, because you are a fucking clown shoe.