English Football

Clemdog

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

A good chunk of that starting 11 last night were signed by Conte. He hardly covered himself in glory with some of the players he’s brought in.

I said it a few weeks back spurs are over achieving as a football club they are not a champions league club. Yet they expect to be competing for trophies and the top 4 every season I just don't get it. Bringing in managers of the calibre of conte & Jose before him should be considered a coup. They've got 2 world class players kane & son the rest are bang average. 

Conte was correct they don't have the mental capacity to deal with explanation soft as shite the last 2 results have proven conte 100% bang on the money. 

My only issue with conte was why he went to spurs he was never ever winning anything with them. 👍

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I said it a few weeks back spurs are over achieving as a football club they are not a champions league club. Yet they expect to be competing for trophies and the top 4 every season I just don't get it. Bringing in managers of the calibre of conte & Jose before him should be considered a coup. They've got 2 world class players kane & son the rest are bang average. 

Conte was correct they don't have the mental capacity to deal with explanation soft as shite the last 2 results have proven conte 100% bang on the money. 

My only issue with conte was why he went to spurs he was never ever winning anything with them. 👍

:lol: 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Outside of Kane and Son (until this season) they're a bang-average team.

Dier, Skip, Davies, Loris, Lenglet, Romero, Perisic, Sessegnon, Bissouma wouldn't get in any team around them.

Just look at their bench last night - Tanganga, Devine, Danjuma, Austin, Forster, Moura, Sarr. They wouldn't even get in the team of most of the clubs battling relegation.

They've spent the best part of £100m on Porro (who has had a horrific start) and Richarlison, who has barely played.

2 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Outside of Kane and Son (until this season) they're a bang-average team.

Dier, Skip, Davies, Loris, Lenglet, Romero, Perisic, Sessegnon, Bissouma wouldn't get in any team around them.

Just look at their bench last night - Tanganga, Devine, Danjuma, Austin, Forster, Moura, Sarr. They wouldn't even get in the team of most of the clubs battling relegation.

I genuinely wouldn't take any of that defence at Rangers hopeless the lot of them including the goalkeepers. It's a mess and it will be a miracle if they get top 4

12 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

That's not the club is it?

So because they've got a flashy new stadium and training centre there suddenly champions league level? They aren't a champions league level club. They are punching well above there weight for the product the give on the park. At best europa league is there level. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So because they've got a flashy new stadium and training centre there suddenly champions league level? They aren't a champions league level club. They are punching well above there weight for the product the give on the park. At best europa league is there level. 

5 seasons from 7 in the CL, reached the final in that time. As big a club as City and Chelsea. 

How are they not a Champions League level team? Are Chelsea? Are Liverpool? 

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

How many English clubs do you consider Champions League level?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

5 seasons from 7 in the CL, reached the final in that time. As big a club as City and Chelsea. 

How are they not a Champions League level team? Are Chelsea? Are Liverpool? 

Of course Liverpool are they have a history of being successful over the decades Chelsea have won the competition recently. 

Tottenham are pishing in the wind if they think they are champions league level. I'll say again they've got 2 world class players the rest are bang average. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Of course Liverpool are they have a history of being successful over the decades Chelsea have won the competition recently. 

Tottenham are pishing in the wind if they think they are champions league level. I'll say again they've got 2 world class players the rest are bang average. 

:lol: you don’t half come away with some amount of shite Kirk

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Arsenal. 

They haven’t been in it for 6 years and just got knocked out the Last 16 of the Europa league - the only thing that will make them a champions league team again will be their top 1/2 placement in the league this season.

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

They haven’t been in it for 6 years and just got knocked out the Last 16 of the Europa league - the only thing that will make them a champions league team again will be their top 1/2 placement in the league this season.

They've got a history in the competition if am saying city are champions league level then arsenal need to be there as well. 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Why are man city there? Just because they’ve spent a tonne of cash? 

Yes clearly if it wasn't for investment they'd be nowhere near champions league same situation will happen with Newcastle in the coming years.