Dave King and Board

2 hours ago, sammy cox said:

That applies to any board/chairman past or present.No one really cared what SDM was getting up to as long as the team were winning on the park.Only when the millions started drying up did some start to take notice that all wasn't well on Edmiston Drive.

Your not wrong but the point is .MW is saving them from extreme scrutiny .They have courted our enemies and in my opinion shat all over the fans regards the cup final with their extreme cowardice 

Will never have my respect 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Your not wrong but the point is .MW is saving them from extreme scrutiny .They have courted our enemies and in my opinion shat all over the fans regards the cup final 

Will never have my respect 

Lets be honest the majority of supporters are only interested in whats happening on the park.If the team are producing on the park then the majority are happy.Everyone has their opinions of this that and the other but at the end of the day that's what it boils down to.If the team goes on a 4/5 game run of defeats then the spotlight will be on everyone from the board to the manager to the players.Its football someone always has to carry the can.As I say its all about opinions and some will never take to King and Co regardless of what they deliver on the field and that's up to them.Some wont care as long as the team delivers its the way it is.

18 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

id argue as well that some of the current board backers have short memories as well when at least 2 of the current board let us get into whytes hands in the first place

What do they not understand about that they sat on boards who could see if they had any business sense were fucking us over and did nothing, as they still got their stipend.