The Glaswegian

LochendBilly

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

Tbh I doubt they'll even try. Shame as they done nice work with it as The Waterfront - would have made decent money for them being a pregig venue for the o2 I would have thought but if you don't take appropriate steps the Licensing will come after you - that's why we are so strict :( 

Yup agree with all that - sadly 

36 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

That's what I was told last time I was in 

The landlord might have decided to sell the building after they decided not to bother with the lease mind you - that building kitted out into luxury flats would be worth a few quid that's what I'd do if it was mind get an investor involved and make some serious cash between us 

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The landlord might have decided to sell the building after they decided not to bother with the lease mind you - that building kitted out into luxury flats would be worth a few quid that's what I'd do if it was mind get an investor involved and make some serious cash between us 

Haha money's tight now. Just blew 350 in roulette lol. 

Will still be getting smashed tomorrow though :D

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Haha money's tight now. Just blew 350 in roulette lol. 

Will still be getting smashed tomorrow though :D

You think that's bad im in Dubai the now in the marina ordered 2 pints Budweiser a vodka and a can of Sprite - got the ball and it's £40

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You think that's bad im in Dubai the now in the marina ordered 2 pints Budweiser a vodka and a can of Sprite - got the ball and it's £40

Phuxache - this is what the SNP want to do with alcohol pricing

I paid £54 for a bottle of red wine in Stavanger last week. Them fukkers want to be like Norway :(

(got some photos to send you btw - will do it later)

3 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Annie's closed because the building was being sold. There's was loads of complaints because opposite it used to be a fire station but then they made fancy new flats out of that and they snobby cunts complained constantly. Used to have great sash bashes with the bands upstairs 

Annies shut because the Rodgers family wanted a lease while the Andrew family wanted to rent it wasn't a fire station across the lane it was an old knitwear factory 

5 minutes ago, Blantyre Bear said:

Annies shut because the Rodgers family wanted a lease while the Andrew family wanted to rent it wasn't a fire station across the lane it was an old knitwear factory 

I'm positive it was a firestation. My band played in Annie's bout 10 years ago n I thought it was. Then they done the flats n filled them with snobs