Warb says

RyanRfc

At his press conference that we didnt attack/press well on satuday and that we have been practising this in training..

what about the fact we cant seem to defend a corner, or that our backline is a fucking mess, does he even address these in training because I genuinely dont think he does. 

5 minutes ago, RyanRfc said:

At his press conference that we didnt attack/press well on satuday and that we have been practising this in training..

what about the fact we cant seem to defend a corner, or that our backline is a fucking mess, does he even address these in training because I genuinely dont think he does. 

Smith would fix the defence first which is the type of manager he was. Warburton believes the way to sort this is for the team to start performing again, create chances and score goals. Thats his style. This will take the pressure of the defence in his eyes. For me I'd still rather be defensively sound for when the team aren't performing like just now. You still need to get strong defenders. Garner could be a good player for us but for me 1.5 million should have went on a CH and get a free in for up front. Doing it the other way round shows you where his priorities are as a manager.

1 hour ago, Zulu said:

We are being strung along with all this fukin crap there is something more under lying here

I tend to agree with you, that's a year now we've saying we need centre backs, so what's going on? Are MW and  DW blind to the fact, I just don't understand why they can't see it, therefore I think there must be other reasons.