Complaints to BT Sport

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Go to the away games I'm allocated. Was at the bheggar game. Don't see how that's relevant. 

I'm neither hugely offended nor mock offended. I'm just looking for Parity. 

If that could be a return to the days of sing what you want then that's fine. But it can't and won't be. Times have changed.

Are we treated equally by focus? Think the cup final answers that, they are always at our end, often only our end.

Are we treated with parity by the media? Apologies for our singing yet not for iraokee. Which broadcaster has biased presenters of the ilk of Sutton that are anti any other Scottish team?. None.

Then there's the nuj press who allow lies (we block riot vans), show rangers managers off the top of Ibrox, win awards for illegally obtained governmental documentation, to name but a few.

Then there's the legislation which was bheast led (ofba) until they realised they could be incorporated. Now funnily enough they campaign to have it removed. Watch for its replacement including anti RC rhetoric but permitting Irish folklore.

There ain't no parity.

If you are happy you fill your boots.

Plenty on here appear to see the bigger picture which really is more than a song or an inflatable doll.

The relevance is that if you go to away games then i am 100% certain you are guilty of singing some naughty songs, as am I. 

I agree 100% when it comes to the media there is no parity. But when it comes to their fans getting done, they are equally effected. They have plenty of fans on banning orders and criminal records for singing songs at away games. my opinion isn't me burying my head or sitting back and taking it, or any of the other shite its been called, it is the opinion of a supporter who watches his team home and away and is fed up being scared to fart in a stadium for fear of 'offending'. I also cringe when i read and hear grown men writing and saying shit like well they started it. Thats the beauty of forums though, we all see things differently and have opinions. Best of luck with what ever you hope to achieve :541:

19 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:
19 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Ok were no Rangers fans now because were no greetin faced wee bitches who sit n watch the scum

Good logic there 

Here's better logic for you... Stay off the thread if your not interested,The thread is aimed at those who want to do something,Not childish trolls like you who have nothing to add... Nothing constructive to say then you know the rest.

Start your own thread about how we shouldn't fight back against the media.

Have a nice night.

Wish the government would just tell the Stazi, let football fans sing what they want and put an end to all this nonsense.

Let the police concentrate resources on real crime, arresting some for calling another person a fenian bastard or an orange B. is just nonsense.  

Sadly this tit for tat stuff will never stop as they have gotten away with it for so long and now our fans are following suit.  

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Wish the government would just tell the Stazi, let football fans sing what they want and put an end to all this nonsense.

Let the police concentrate resources on real crime, arresting some for calling another person a fenian bastard or an orange B. is just nonsense.  

Sadly this tit for tat stuff will never stop as they have gotten away with it for so long and now our fans are following suit.  

But again as i said previously, they dont get away with it ant more than we do, they also have plenty supporters on banning orders etc. Where the lack of parity is, is the media. The media choose to highlight us more. The media are scumbag bastards! 

4 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

If you class an opinion as trolling you really are a fuckin bampot.

Some of us know that the media et al are biased, but go by the saying - no one likes us, we don't care.

I won't post in this thread again so don't quote me

You keep fighting the good fight. dick.

Just a quick update further to my original complaint,Wasn't happy with the original response and therefor told them i wished to escalate it higher and received this today,Not much different to their original response.

duane.dedman@bt.com

11:27 (6 hours ago)

to me

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your complaint about the sectarian chanting has been forwarded to myself, as you wanted your complaint escalated.  I have read your original correspondence, our response and your further concerns.

First of all, we do apologise for any offence caused.  As our initial response explained, we try to balance our obligations as a responsible broadcaster (by mitigating potential offence) with being able to convey the atmosphere to viewers at home.  A bespoke risk assessment is undertaken before all of our live matches and the necessary contingency procedures are identified and, if required, actioned. 

As you mention, your original complaint did not refer to other clubs.  The point we were making in our original response was that, as this issue involves Rangers and Celtic, we have discussed with the SPFL as a whole.  As you stated, many viewers complained about a recent Rangers match.  I can reassure you that we respond to all sectarian complaints in the same manner: articulating that we are working with the SPFL about this issue and detailing our contingency measures.  There is no bias whether the complaint concerns a Celtic match or a Rangers match.

If you should have any other questions, please contact me at this email address.

Yours sincerely,

Duane Dedman 
Head of Broadcast Regulation, BT Consumer - LGC & Regulatory

So after Mutton banging on about Forrester I decided to complain, BT eventually replied today.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us with your feedback.

BT Sport take its responsibility as a broadcaster extremely seriously, and aims to deliver top quality live sports coverage to its viewers.  We have selected our presentation talent based on their relationship with, and knowledge of, the game along with the expertise that they will bring to our coverage. We aim to provide a range of opinion and richness that we feel is important to football coverage on television.

We understand that not all of our pundits and commentators will be universally liked by our viewers and we consider all viewer feedback carefully to ensure we deliver the best possible service to viewers.

We hope you continue to enjoy our coverage on BT Sport.

Best wishes

BT Sport Team

Fuckan joke, how many complaints about this cunt yet they seem to revel in it, cancelled.