Complaints to BT Sport

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

'Internet hard man' is such a pathetic saying, I would have been a lot less forgiving in person. 

You are a fucking idiot 

Lol if only you where so worked up towards the mHanky mob !! Not as pathetic as you apathy ya dick!!

54 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

That's fair enough and that's your perogative,I'm not trying to force anyone,But i would like those who are against it to give a proper reasoning as to why it should be ignored without using the words " tit for tat "  Given some of the replies it might be a bit of a challenge for some.

Given that we had Motherwell fans get off with invading the pitch and goading us after a game we lost, our captain at the time almost stabbed by their fans, the incident at the SC last year with the pitch invasion, players atatcked in that invasion, a wee child bottled on a bus, the disgraceful scenes last weekend at the peadodome and sod all seems to be done about any of this then it could be seen as almost state sanctioned. Maybe it is about time we copied BLM and start RLM, the only issue here would be a new addition to the list of things (that nobody is allowed to see it would seem) OBAFA would ban as well and get you huckled by the police.

You could complain to the SFA, SPFL, Police or the SNP who hold the power in our devolved government and nothing will be mentioned about it in any papers or mhedia in this shithole of a country just now. Get rid of the SNP and we may start seeing some affirmative action in Scotland.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Use all the exclamation marks ye want yer still a poofy wummin fighter

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Use all the exclamation marks ye want yer still a poofy wummin fighter

Poofy wummin fighter LMFAO!!!! Ok you win i am a dick for replying to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you keep your dignified silence you "apologist"!

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Ad rather go oot n punch a tim than phone up like a fuckin grass yassss

Ok cool story. Again I'm sure the sheriff will quash your conviction if you tell them that I only assaulted the person in the green and grey stripes wearing a semi naked man hand gliding as an alternative to phoning up and complaining regarding the bias that is blatantly obvious within Scottish media and society today against my fellow Rangers supporters!!

2 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Disgraceful again today,Plenty of songs about the IRA along with songs about the H*** and how Mark Warburton was a " sad orange bastard " numerous times today.

BTSport were falling over themselves making an apology due to complaints from Celtc fans at the Killie v Rangers game.

Not even an apology for the bad language either today and looking through the match reports online seems to be getting totally ignored (surprise surprise).

What also are the usual Rangers hating suspects saying on social media.

Tim Irish... Not a peep from him about it.

Graham Spiers.. Seems to have lost the power to type or comment

Chris McLaughlin.. Maybe he's in looking at the match delegate report

The list is endless and all seem to have lost their voice's.

Get complaining,It's not a one way street as the media would have you think and after last week you would think most of us have had enough reading about the big bad Rangers and their fans.

BTSport  Telephone number is 08434597691 or you can email them  https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_...portcomplaints

Takes 5mins of your time and it's time to fight back against a compliant bias media

Why not ask the following about today for those on social media

https://twitter.com/bbctomenglish?lang=en-gb

https://twitter.com/grahamspiers?lang=en-gb

https://twitter.com/bbcchrismclaug?lang=en-gb

https://twitter.com/bbcsportsound?lang=en-gb

https://twitter.com/stvgrant?lang=en-gb

https://twitter.com/tedermeatballs?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://twitter.com/record_sport?lang=en-gb

Quite astonishing that not one of the above have mentioned today's repugnant singing.

Surprised... Not in the slightest but i won't sit and do nothing about it,We continue to sit and do nothing..We continue to get shat on for eternity.. Do the right thing.

Get a dodgy box and be offended for free!!!

They will never change,turn the volume down and wack on the tunes!!!???

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I honestly couldn't stomach watching them and listening to their songs

I only saw the second half, but it was worthwhile to see the late equaliser!

Wiped the smile off a few of that lot's faces!

From recent reports, moves are afoot to impose strict liability on clubs by this abomination of a government.  If this happens, we better be ready to match the offended mantle of those across the city if have any we hope of getting any sort of parity.  The dignified silence approach is not going to cut it anymore.

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Calm Doon mate...:541:...I probably shouldn't have put up the red card emoticon..Sorry..I wish you well in your efforts to try and get someone from BT to say sorry for songs that the scum sang today..And I hope you accept my apology for my lazy arse response to what has obviously upset you today. I didn't watch it..I don't watch or listen to them..That is my choice..I respect your right to watch them..and to complain about them..

Mibee I am just tired today..Didn't sleep well last night and had a bit of a fight with a Canon Pixma MP270 printer earlier today that resulted in me kicking the fuck out of it in only my socks..

I have perhaps become too used to being the bad guy..(in the eyes of the tarrier media up here) that I put things in place to stop me getting upset about them..

1. Don't read any print media..

2. Don't listen to any radio stations..

3. Don't watch or listen to c****c games..(except to see the highlights if they got fucked ie-Barca)..

All the best in your efforts.  

Takes a big man to do that ?? even in here 

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Calm Doon mate...:541:...I probably shouldn't have put up the red card emoticon..Sorry..I wish you well in your efforts to try and get someone from BT to say sorry for songs that the scum sang today..And I hope you accept my apology for my lazy arse response to what has obviously upset you today. I didn't watch it..I don't watch or listen to them..That is my choice..I respect your right to watch them..and to complain about them..

Mibee I am just tired today..Didn't sleep well last night and had a bit of a fight with a Canon Pixma MP270 printer earlier today that resulted in me kicking the fuck out of it in only my socks..

I have perhaps become too used to being the bad guy..(in the eyes of the tarrier media up here) that I put things in place to stop me getting upset about them..

1. Don't read any print media..

2. Don't listen to any radio stations..

3. Don't watch or listen to c****c games..(except to see the highlights if they got fucked ie-Barca)..

All the best in your efforts.

You will be getting a knock on the door from the Printer Polis as that sounds like some serious assault, just because you don't read print media!

1 minute ago, toad said:

You will be getting a knock on the door from the Printer Polis as that sounds like some serious assault, just because you don't read print media!

I should be ok..It wasn't a minority catholic printer..Just a cheeky "paper jammed" when it wasn't... Japanese one..:005: