What a difference a win makes

seb1972

Delighted with 3 points. Extremely hard place to go.

Sensational finish. Huge credit to Kenny Miller.

We did dominate the game, and saw it out.

That aside we were pretty poor. The chances we gifted were criminal and we were lucky not to be 2 down in 10 mins.

We didn't show huge determination, reaction, urgency, we just did what we do but a bit better.

If this is the prep and starting 11 for next weekend I'm dreading it already.

3 points is 3 points, especially at a difficult venue, but we were competent, lucky they didn't take their chances, but not good. Certainly not better than decent.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That aside we were pretty poor. The chances we gifted were criminal and we were lucky not to be 2 down in 10 mins.

We didn't show huge determination, reaction, urgency, we just did what we do but a bit better.

3 points is 3 points, especially at a difficult venue, but we were competent, lucky they didn't take their chances, but not good. Certainly not better than decent.

So the scum draw there but a win is not good enough 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I agree to a point. I thought we moved the ball far more quickly than recently. Also thought defensively we looked a bit better. Liked dodoo when he came on but why we paid all that money for Garner to lie on his arse is beyond me

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone know how many shots were actually on target ? Too many players not up to scratch for me, however I'll take a win like that every week.

Inverness v Rangers

Possession 44% 56%

Shots  13 15

On target 6 - 5

Corners 1 - 6

Fouls 23 - 13

2 hours ago, Big Al II said:

Its amazing just what we forget, ive watched a 100 games like that under Wattie and Wee Dick with world class players.

Great result, well done looked reasonablty comfortable but for a few defensive lapses.

Exactly , How many points have we dropped in games this year from positions like this . While we would all prefer to blow the opposition away like the first months of last season , it's not always possible and games and results like this one can make a big difference to our season . Always good to keep a clean sheet .

I actually think we played pretty well. Apart from the first 10 mins and last 5, we dominated all over the park and missed a few gilt edge chances. They had 2 chances, albeit should've scored them, but dare I say it, Kiernan had a good game.