Love in

gman

2 minutes ago, gman said:

I hope the media love in will now stop with Scotland and Celtic . Both are up against far better opponents than they tend to give credit to in the run up to games...

They will blame scottish football for not testing them, They have a guy who's toe is worth 15 million,  a left back who is worth infinite amounts and a thirteen year old who is better than messi but it won't be there fault

6 minutes ago, gman said:

I hope the media love in will now stop with Scotland and Celtic . Both are up against far better opponents than they tend to give credit to in the run up to games...

Agreed. Was listening RC earlier on and the absolute bullshit hype they were giving pacific shelf was cringey as fuck. They tried to make out that the kiddie fiddlers were a top side and could compete at that level, when we all know they can't. Deluded arseholes! A freak draw, after getting pumped 7-0, does not make you a top side!

They caught Man City by surprise and managed to sneak a draw out of it. All of a sudden they're favourites to beat a team with World Cup winners in it. Only in Scotland eh.. 

They have Barcelona at home and 2 away ties to come. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they'll be lucky to even score 2 goals in those last 3 games. Never mind challenge BMG for 3rd spot. 

I just hope MW has took plenty notes and sets up the right way on Sunday so we have some of our own overdue joy this season