17’s Cruise To Glasgow Cup Win

Elfideldo

1 hour ago, Elfideldo said:

(tu)

Oofft! ...... Well done to them ..... a proper broadside, sinking their opponents before they knew what hit them in the first half, leaving the second spell to finish them off completely.

Nice to know that things are on the up and up ...... :clap:   

:uk:

54 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Oofft! ...... Well done to them ..... a proper broadside, sinking their opponents before they knew what hit them in the first half, leaving the second spell to finish them off completely.

Nice to know that things are on the up and up ...... :clap:   

Good positive post about the youth mate(tu)

Some of the shite you read on the forum about our youths is beyond a joke.

From what i have read, the plans we are putting into action just now will take years to see the full benefit but for some on here that's not good enough.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Good positive post about the youth mate(tu)

Some of the shite you read on the forum about our youths is beyond a joke.

From what i have read, the plans we are putting into action just now will take years to see the full benefit but for some on here that's not good enough.

(tu)

I know what you mean mate ...... lack of patience with the first team I totally get .... (transfer cost issues ,wages, standards, expectations, etc, etc ) ..... but the youth must be given a chance to mature into decent prospects for the future, or their confidence will be shattered before they even get a chance to show their skills off ... this takes years (to develop them, as you say), and that is where the patience has to be focussed ..... 100% in the favour of the youth.

We have a great support ... but there are a few who would have you believe they have no knowledge of the game, and wonder if they ever played at any decent level if they did play at all .....:P

I'm just glad that our Club is putting into action a programme that by the looks of things is working .... and it seems to be working well at the grass roots level .. and that is very encouraging, compared to the alternative we had previously.