Dave King claims Rangers will hold money in reserve until January

Smile

2 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

I really couldn't give a fuck anymore what you or any cunt like you has to say about the Rangers.Plenty of bear, well take up my invitation and go into any boozer on the 31st before the game and share it with real Rangers Supporters.After all you are not against sharing your opinion face to face as you put it.

He did invite you to his seat it's you that seems to have the problem with him not the guys in the district or Louden who may have had similar thoughts before the game or may not.

You are needing to stop stressing out relax and have a beer.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, sammy cox said:

I really couldn't give a fuck anymore what you or any cunt like you has to say about the Rangers.Plenty of bear, well take up my invitation and go into any boozer on the 31st before the game and share it with real Rangers Supporters.After all you are not against sharing your opinion face to face as you put it.

What opinion should I be sharing? That I expect us to win next week? :lol:

youre a fucking throbber and a half.  Anyway, if you're not gonnae come up and see me next week and basically call me a tarrier in person.  I'll let you go, I'm away to spend Christmas Eve with my family and wee my wee boy (his real names Carson btw).  Away and shag your missus or something, you sound like you need a good pumping to cheer you up.  Merry Christmas. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He did invite you to his seat it's you that seems to have the problem with him not the guys in the district or Louden who may have had similar thoughts before the game or may not.

He invited me to his seat lol oh I I will just pop in and sit next to him on match day.What a fucking statement.I have  offered him a platform to share his view on the recent Aberdeen game.Go into any boozer along PRW and share his opinion.Share what he said before the Aberdeen game and see what his fellow supporters think.See how many agree with his opinion.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Well let's see if he has the bollocks to share his opinion in any of these boozers with fellow Rangers supporters and see if they have a problem with him before the game or not.I think most of us know what the answer to that will be don't you.

Anyway, if we can bring in Jota (exciting) and dig up a tenacious sitting mid player we'll be in the proverbial good place. Chipping away at their lead and reaching the cup final should be minimum targets, we've a fair bit to come from the squad we have , players still to find form or contribute at all, don't think an influx of players would help at this stage.

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

Well let's see if he has the bollocks to share his opinion in any of these boozers with fellow Rangers supporters and see if they have a problem with him before the game or not.I think most of us know what the answer to that will be don't you.

:lol: 

guarantee you every one in the pub and beyond would have agreed Aberdeen were gonnae beat us after the performance (if you could call it that) at Tynecastle.  Now as I said go and get your hole you need it.  

Please no cunt else reply to this mongo. 

Just now, GOAT said:

guarantee you every one in the pub and beyond would have agreed Aberdeen were gonnae beat us after the performance (if you could call it that) at Tynecastle.  Now as I said go and get your hole you need it.  

Please no cunt else reply to this mongo. 

Mongo lol so everyone in the pub would have congratulated Aberdeen in winning at Ibrox for the first time in 25 years before a ball was kicked. Really well I don't know what pub you drink in but sure as fuck no cunt in any pub I drink in frequented by Rangers supporters would have made such a comment.Then again 26k posts on RMF you are the epitome of all things Rangers.Ye right oh.As I told you a few weeks ago when you posted your original post before the game your a prick now fuck off and wait on Santa coming.

Mongo lol so everyone in the pub would have congratulated Aberdeen in winning at Ibrox for the first time in 25 years before a ball was kicked. Really well I don't know what pub you drink in but sure as fuck no cunt in any pub I drink in frequented by Rangers supporters would have made such a comment.Then again 26k posts on RMF you are the epitome of all things Rangers.Ye right oh.As I told you a few weeks ago when you posted your original post before the game your a prick now fuck off and wait on Santa coming.

youre such an angry wee man. 

Just now, GOAT said:

youre such an angry wee man. 

As I say you know fuck all about me so fuck off and get ready for Santa.Will look forward to you going into any boozer on PRW and tell them you were the guy who said on RMF congratulations to Aberdeen on winning at Ibrox for the first time in 25 years before a ball was kicked.Then again I might just sit up and wait on Santa coming down my chimney because there's more chance of that happening than there is of you actually standing up and sharing your so called opinion with real Rangers supporters.

As I say you know fuck all about me so fuck off and get ready for Santa.Will look forward to you going into any boozer on PRW and tell them you were the guy who said on RMF congratulations to Aberdeen on winning at Ibrox for the first time in 25 years before a ball was kicked.Then again I might just sit up and wait on Santa coming down my chimney because there's more chance of that happening than there is of you actually standing up and sharing your so called opinion with real Rangers supporters.

Are you just copying and pasting every post? :lol: Away tae yer bed. 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

sammy cox has had a fucking mare here

log off for the night mate, you are usually better than this on here

Thanks for your opinion but do tell me before I log off what your opinion is on someone who posts shit like " congratulations to Aberdeen on winning for the first time at Ibrox in 25 years" all before a ball is kicked.Do tell me what your opinion of a Rangers supporter is who makes such a comment before I log off and go to my bed.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Thanks for your opinion but do tell me before I log off what your opinion is on someone who posts shit like " congratulations to Aberdeen on winning for the first time at Ibrox in 25 years" all before a ball is kicked.Do tell me what your opinion of a Rangers supporter is who makes such a comment before I log off and go to my bed.

He would they would beat us, Big fucking wow.

Calm down, log out, have a good Christmas.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

It's a shite post but this forum is full of shite posts from everyone. We've all been there ffs. I can't stand GOAT but one dumb post doesn't stop you from being a Rangers fan :lol: 

Calm it down and go enjoy your night.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He would they would beat us, Big fucking wow.

Calm down, log out, have a good Christmas.

So no comment.Let so called Rangers supporters say such pish but no one says anything at the time or now.OK just a

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

It's a shite post but this forum is full of shite posts from everyone. We've all been there ffs. I can't stand GOAT but one dumb post doesn't stop you from being a Rangers fan :lol: 

Calm it down and go enjoy your night.

Did you comment on his post originally? Did you or anyone else say what a prick he was for making such statement or is it quite acceptable to make such a comment on RMF.

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

So no comment.Let so called Rangers supporters say such pish but no one says anything at the time or now.OK just a

Did you comment on his post originally? Did you or anyone else say what a prick he was for making such statement or is it quite acceptable to make such a comment on RMF.

Are you the Rangers police?