When you are losing by 2 goals ... and bring off your best player ...

Ryju84

Sometimes wonder about his decisions he took windass  off against dundee (h) and he probably played the best half I've seen him since he got here. Best player on the park and was hooked. Bizarre 

Wouldn't have mattered who he subbed we were outclassed tonight in every position.  Horrible to watch. 

Shoogly peg.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

Fair enough but he's def never been furious in defeat. You just couldn't talk about pitch geography and management of the football if you were proper furious

I think there is a lot more grit to him than you think. Tonight is the most animated, without looking angry, that I've seen him after a defeat.

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I think there is a lot more grit to him than you think. Tonight is the most animated, without looking angry, that I've seen him after a defeat.

We'll need to agree to disagree. I got from his interview that he doesn't have a clue how to fix it and is more concerned about giving players the "right" game time than he is about winning football matches.

He also said that we always make substitutions on the hour mark- why?? The guy knows he is untouchable and is now taking the piss and it has been obvious since three quarters of the way through last season that him and especially Weir are totally out of their depth. 

12 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

We'll need to agree to disagree. I got from his interview that he doesn't have a clue how to fix it and is more concerned about giving players the "right" game time than he is about winning football matches.

The performance was gash tonight and really was a sore one to take but his interview and answers were quite frightening to hear and makes the performance on the pitch a bit more understandable. it does seem that to Warburton winning isn't the be all and end all and everything is preplanned for the game regardless how the game is playing out and who is playing well or not. Just bizarre 

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I heard his name mentioned on the RTX commentary when I watched the Motherwell match again at the weekend! He wasn't good I take it?!!

Ach big Roger was a trier but never a centre-forward as Mr Symon found out in the 1967 ECWC final.  HOWEVER right now I'd give my right bollock to have him at the centre of our defense.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Ach big Roger was a trier but never a centre-forward as Mr Symon found out in the 1967 ECWC final.  HOWEVER right now I'd give my right bollock to have him at the centre of our defense.

It's the basic level of the mistakes that is worrying, and the loss of goals when we are the ones in possession. It's happening too often.

44 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Dont known if this is fake or not, saw this on twitter 

"The pitch out there is so heavy. We've got a responsibility to his parent club. We have got to look after their asset." @MarkWarburton9 ??

what about your fukkin responsibility to the club that's paying your wages???

So you bring in a player that's more adept than what we have, he looks the part, scores a cracking goal so we begin to rely on him, then sub him because he's not ours.

Thats just bad fuckin management that to come to January get a laddie from Bournemouth who looks a class above the diddies round about him, then save him for his parent club ??? Bewildering.

He's the one that's left us, despairing about the shape, squad, the lack of quality and we get fuckin platitudes like that.

He doesn't appear to have the nous for a Rangers manager.

Plan A but better ????

That'll be scribbled on his P45, the sooner the better.

18 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

The bit on Rangersradio about playing like an academy team isn't far off the mark.

He said 60 minutes was enough for the young lad. As if he's putting the player before the team/result and as if it's even an excuse.

Clueless manager.  Hopefully tonight will be enough to open some people's eyes to what some of us have been saying for months.

I'm blaming the manager more than the board for our failings at this point, but if they didn't have enough trust to back him financially in this window then surely tonight should be enough to give them the bottle or the brains to sack him because their either thick enough to think he's good enough yet unwilling to spend the cash to back him or they don't want to back him but don't have the guts or the cash to sack him.

Many have said it tonight but the fact were glad the taigs won tonight gives me the boak. Our manager and most of our players are cowards and we've had enough excuses.

It's put up or shut up time as far as he board should be concerned,  get him to fuck or at least get someone lined up with a budget planned long before the end of this season because we're going backwards and It's been the same old shite for years.  We got battered tonight. Played off the park and I don't see how anyone can argue with that

Toral was blowing out of his arse at Motherwell and again tonight (clearly not fully fit), yet apparently Hyndman was the one we felt we had to take off to protect. A truly baffling decision and nobody at the game was happy with it.