A brave decision

MisterC

Ok so I'm playing devils advocate here so hear me out. Le Guen has shown that he has balls in doing this and a revolution requires tough decisions and at times you get the feeling that Baz acts like he is bigger than the club and is a moany git on the park and hardly ever gives postive encouragement. With the money raised from the sale he could bring in some quality players.

Sorry. Not brave at all. A real man would have sorted his differences with Barry. PLG is a coward.

Barry wants what's best for RFC -- PLG wants what's best for PLG.

(tu)

Ok so I'm playing devils advocate here so hear me out. Le Guen has shown that he has balls in doing this and a revolution requires tough decisions and at times you get the feeling that Baz acts like he is bigger than the club and is a moany git on the park and hardly ever gives postive encouragement. With the money raised from the sale he could bring in some quality players.

quality players, like sebo?

quality players, like sebo?

perhaps not but possibly will have more to spend, 1.8m on Sebo was a scandal as the hassle we went through to get him and next to no return on thatb investment is galling when you see his inability to do basic things such as controlling the ball.

I HOPE you are playing devil's advocate and do not really believe your own statement.

If you had appointed someone captain and then said its not worth much, would you expect that person to be happy. Furthermore you then demean both the captaincy and the whole starting eleven by giving the captaincy to a reserve player? Then you transfer list your own previously appointed captain, because he had the temerity to argue with you. Does this smack of bravery or stupidity?

Its a disgrace.

Nuff said.

:rolleyes:

PLG showing balls ??? the guy who needed his chairman to sort out the dressing room earlier this season ??? , plus how much will we get for Fergie ?? 2 maybe 3 mil at most in the current market , pray tell , who'll we'll get for that money and be his equal ??? an Austria Vienna player perchance ??

PLG has proven a real lack of leadership and managerial skills in his handling of this matter - get him to feck !!!!!

I HOPE you are playing devil's advocate and do not really believe your own statement.

If you had appointed someone captain and then said its not worth much, would you expect that person to be happy. Furthermore you then demean both the captaincy and the whole starting eleven by giving the captaincy to a reserve player? Then you transfer list your own previously appointed captain, because he had the temerity to argue with you. Does this smack of bravery or stupidity?

Its a disgrace.

Nuff said.

:rolleyes:

No I certainly don't believe my statement, today has been a dark day for rangers and I just do not get it all. It beggras belief that our best player is treated this way and while I knew this season would be tough and the plg era would not be an overnight success, I did not for a second think it would be as bad as this. :(

I'm happy to see that some Rangers fans can be objective (tu)

If Le Guen had a flat tire he would slash the other 3 so the flat was no longer a problem :ph43r:

Sorry. Not brave at all.  A real man would have sorted his differences with Barry. PLG is a coward.

Barry wants what's best for RFC -- PLG wants what's best for PLG.

(tu) good post

You really think alot of Barry Ferguson..... A man who jumped ship when we were going on a rapid decline. If he did not get his injury at Blackburn, we would never of had Barry back in the first place. Then when he comes back, he signs a contract worth more than when he left. How much does he love the club?

He played some of the worst games of his career when he returned and was reported Barry thought he was "better than the other Rangers players" and was "Rangers football club" His poor form finally spelt the end for McLeish, just like his poor form and lack of commitment spelt the end of Berti Vogts as Scotland manager.

Barry doesnt like being told what to do and finally a manager has stood up to him and said "You are no bigger than the club"

His poor form finally spelt the end for McLeish

What a ridiculous post. He took painkillers for 5 months to help out Rangers, the other 10 players were to blame and McLeish himself was to blame. To blame Ferguson for that is just stupid.

Ferguson has been our best player this season, he has tried his best but the players around him have not.

I didn't see you complaining when he put up a performance against Villarreal, Inter in the CL. When he controlled the midfield against Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Falkirk, Kilmarnock etc.