Where to now,Barry?

Friedmarsbar

Guest marvsbeliever
maybe bazza had a few too many beverages <beeer> last night and phoned le guen and gave him an earful doh

By god Holmes I think you've got it. :pipe:

"And see that big Sebo? big ShiteyO mair like - an anither thing..."

Murray will sack Le Goof, Billy Davies will come in and Ferguson will be reinstated as captain. Davies will have no money until the summer but will be given ?18,000,000. He will lead Rangers to the UEFA cup final, beating Werder 2-1, the Scottish Cup and 2nd place in the league. Out will go everyone bar McGregor, Smith, Clement, Ferguson, Boyd and Burke (tu)

Murray will sack Le Goof, Billy Davies will come in and Ferguson will be reinstated as captain. Davies will have no money until the summer but will be given ?18,000,000. He will lead Rangers to the UEFA cup final, beating Werder 2-1, the Scottish Cup and 2nd place in the league. Out will go everyone bar McGregor, Smith, Clement, Ferguson, Boyd and Burke?

All hail MuffGer, and his great gift of foresight. I would give my left leg for what you say to be true. :lol:

Murray will sack Le Goof, Billy Davies will come in and Ferguson will be reinstated as captain. Davies will have no money until the summer but will be given ?18,000,000. He will lead Rangers to the UEFA cup final, beating Werder 2-1, the Scottish Cup and 2nd place in the league. Out will go everyone bar McGregor, Smith, Clement, Ferguson, Boyd and Burke (tu)

(spl) <bouncy> (spl) <bouncy> (spl)

Fulham,West Ham,Villa?

fighting relegation in the premier!

How long before you want back this time?

Good to see you happy at the loss of a Rangers man through and through , more flucking moaners and whingers we need in that team like Ian Ferguson etc , not pussies !!!!!

gonnae gie me some of what you have had Muff, I need it.

Fulham,West Ham,Villa?

fighting relegation in the premier!

How long before you want back this time?

Good to see you happy at the loss of a Rangers man through and through , more flucking moaners and whingers we need in that team like Ian Ferguson etc , not pussies !!!!!

I'm with you on this one Smurf. (tu)

The original post was nonsense and sounds like someone hasn't gotten over Barry leaving for Blackburn. FFS.

gonnae gie me some of what you have had Muff, I need it.

8 cans of Stella, a bottle of red wine and a win on one of my coupons partay

Still annoyed tho.