Sicko on facebook mocks Ricksen

Smile

59 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

I see the wee scrote has apologised. "Hunners a def threts and ma mams been targeted fur abuse" 

I have to say, the worst bit of the whole story was reading he had a son :megaanguish: Poor wee guy has got no chance with a gimp that looks like the League Cup with an overbite

They should stop these cunts from reproducing, cunts like these all have about 6 bairns by the time they are in their early twenties.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Not quite sure when the last time I seen a world cup with handles?? 

We've a horrible cunt ripping Fernando ricksen to shreds due to him having an incurable degenerative disease and the first thing u come on and say is that shite? Have a word with yourself. u have put 2 posts up on this thread aimed at bears but nothing about this wee tadjer. Is he a relation of yours or something? What if I called him league cup ears would that do? 

This Facebook post :lol: doubt you will be getting employed any time soon Alastair , enjoy your life of failuire and the dole ya ugly cunt 

"Alistair Findlay

January 20 at 12:58pm · 

Honestly cannot wait too laugh in all those faces of the people who hate me judge me or doubt me. When I'm sitting with my perfect family, job, car and house. While half yous are sitting there in the same situation scraping your silver for a 2l ???? vamoos ya peasant's???"

3 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

We've a horrible cunt ripping Fernando ricksen to shreds due to him having an incurable degenerative disease and the first thing u come on and say is that shite? Have a word with yourself. u have put 2 posts up on this thread aimed at bears but nothing about this wee tadjer. Is he a relation of yours or something? What if I called him league cup ears would that do? 

That would be fine.  Or even Scottish cup ears. However only pouting out tjat I have never seen a world cup with handles.  Not hard to comprehend.  If he had said he has got ears like the Scottish cup then I would have given him a like. However,  as the terminology he has used is not relevant I pointed out the same way people point things out to me. So there ypu go ypu can sleep better tonight .

Added to that ypu state o am having a go at bears.  I think not. Merely pointing out something.  So get off ypur high horse and srop reading too much into it.  

Yes the boy was a fanny there is no doubt about it. What else do u want me to say that had not already been said in the posts above mine ?

No there was nothing I could add.