Joey Barton, how long till his side comes out?

pcbear

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Yet he got the runaround in most games in the SPL, work that out.

It's not hard if you any ounce of sense, he hadn't gotten fit yet, and all those saying he wasn't up to it need a reality check, as how many of those fucking idiots out there today would get a game in the epl?

1 minute ago, mus said:

It's not hard if you any ounce of sense, he hadn't gotten fit yet, and all those saying he wasn't up to it need a reality check, as how many of those fucking idiots out there today would get a game in the epl?

Ive got plenty sense and my eyes are fine as well, he had just played a full season and was in the Championship team of the year, how unfit can you get between seasons? he looked fuckin awful with us.

Just now, pcbear said:

Ive got plenty sense and my eyes are fine as well, he had just played a full season and was in the Championship team of the year, how unfit can you get between seasons? he looked fuckin awful with us.

Just now, pcbear said:

fair point but he had spent the summer pissing about in France with talksport for the euros so missed a full pre season, yes he was poor but was obviously going to get better, yet so many people were saying he rubbish and now look!

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

the problem was (a) he's a digger, he gets the ball and gives it on, not some midfield dynamo who beats 6 and sticks it in the top bin, imo we put too much importance on him to lead the team and (b) quality without application is fuck all. he done the usual, he turns up in scotland thinking its a stroll.

i didnt give a fuck about barton when we signed him as it was always gonnae be a hit or a miss signing, im more disappointed rossiter is made of glass.