Joe Dodoo

1 hour ago, cp9 said:

He's taken chances when he's come off the bench. But tbh any time I've seen him start he looks pretty lethargic and isn't really willing to bust a gut

I'd play him as an impact sub. He does tend to get lost in games when he starts them. Makes a good contribution when he is subbed on though. He won't develop at this rate unless he keeps playing until he is 80.

i like him. The two against Thistle away were enough to suggest he deserves a chance. He would have got a equaliser versus the offenders had Harry not been acting the prick too. 

Not saying he's the answer to all our problems or anything like that however based on the form of some others think he merits an opportunity. 

3 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

The caption on this says Rangers injured players.  Is Dodoo injured or is the caption incorrect?   

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/010317-Rangers-v-St-Johnstone/G0000t7_A66SSli0/I0000GWMQUlMO1C8/C0000AHCZHYzxOUM

Is that 7-10days man there as well :depressed:

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

How this boy isn't even on the bench is a travesty. They say they want to promote youth in the team yet here we have a young lad who's scored whenever he gets a decent chance and isn't even in the 18. Club need a good look at themselves before spouting we want youngsters shite.

Aye promote the youth of other teams ?

A quick check on the blog and he has scored in both games v Hibs and two penalties against Dundee United.

I would agree with The Dude he has been okay without being brilliant.

What I would say is that I believe if he had the minutes on the pitch Garner has had he would have scored more goals.