145 members have voted

1. 1. Rangers Official Video

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • It's on a loop
    • I'm kiddin on that I work dead hard and haven't had the time to watch it once, I'm such a workafuckaholic I dont get in till super late
  2. 2. Press conference

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • Fuckin Looooped
    • I'm kiddin on that I work dead hard and haven't had the time to watch it once, I'm such a workafuckaholic I dont get in till super late

36 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No - nothing is more important than winning - that includes building for the future, introducing youth, style of play. All folks on here care for is winning at any cost - and I mean at any cost. That is what folks demand and unless that is what is delivered, immediately, then PC will be hounded. Look at the abuse murty suffered on here his first two games cause he didn't win, and despite a decent short term record, as an under 20 coach, the amount who don't rate him, think he should not even be in charge of the u20s is stunning. So all we expect is to win. 

I see, can't argue with that. Ideally we will have a successful first team with players graduating into that from our own youth system. It's about time we did! Let's hope pc is the man who brings us that.

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not watched it - let's be honest - all that mattters is we win - how he speaks - philosophy - formation - mean fuck all without winning ( copyright RM) 

Likewise. Seen a snippet I liked about Rangers supporters and winning mentality but one thing I've learned is talks cheap.

the management and players at Rangers need to capture my attention again with talking on the pitch before I listen to this stuff. 

Sunday is a good start 

I really don't understand some of the attitudes on here, I'm not calling you cunts, I'm just saying I don't understand it.

I'm nearly 34, and feel like a kid when I see a new man in charge who sounds like he could do very well for us. Sounds - that's it, I understand the bigger picture - I was one of the ones being called depressing because I wasn't on board with this appointment.

But, no matter the reservations I did have, and I still have, we have a new man in charge and that's a very exciting prospect as a Rangers fan. No he's not my pick, but I'm excited and I can't hide that. 

The thing I can liken it to is if Kiernan - whom I hate - was playing in an old firm match - went in super aggressive and won the ball off of the scum (a bit unrealistic but give it a chance) - we'd all be pumping fists and cheering.

I cannot hide my passion when someone says something as a big fuck you to all of our haters, 144 years, 54 league titles, it gets my blue blood pumping, so I understand why people might be concerned about this appointment, but at the same time do not understand the complete lack of interest some members are showing.

We're rangers fans, surely you must have felt something during that press conference with Pedro?

34 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I really don't understand some of the attitudes on here, I'm not calling you cunts, I'm just saying I don't understand it.

I'm nearly 34, and feel like a kid when I see a new man in charge who sounds like he could do very well for us. Sounds - that's it, I understand the bigger picture - I was one of the ones being called depressing because I wasn't on board with this appointment.

But, no matter the reservations I did have, and I still have, we have a new man in charge and that's a very exciting prospect as a Rangers fan. No he's not my pick, but I'm excited and I can't hide that. 

The thing I can liken it to is if Kiernan - whom I hate - was playing in an old firm match - went in super aggressive and won the ball off of the scum (a bit unrealistic but give it a chance) - we'd all be pumping fists and cheering.

I cannot hide my passion when someone says something as a big fuck you to all of our haters, 144 years, 54 league titles, it gets my blue blood pumping, so I understand why people might be concerned about this appointment, but at the same time do not understand the complete lack of interest some members are showing.

We're rangers fans, surely you must have felt something during that press conference with Pedro?

Yes mate .... Personally I liked what he had to say .... but in the space of a few years we have had more downers than expected from managers ... and I for one will keep my powder dry until PC proves to me he is able to do the necessary on the park ..... physically .... home and away ....  and in fairness to all, he is probably one of the least known managers in the whole world of football .... so it is understandable if a lot of us don't feel your enthusiasm mate .... good luck to you for that ... I say .... no one is against PC as far as I can see ... just seems that a lot of us are being very cautious this time around ..... that can all change and if it's for the better .... then the enthusiasm will without a doubt Follow .... Follow .... :happy:

Only he can change this mate ... and only time will tell if he is the man for the job or not ... :tu:

:UK: