145 members have voted

1. 1. Rangers Official Video

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • It's on a loop
    • I'm kiddin on that I work dead hard and haven't had the time to watch it once, I'm such a workafuckaholic I dont get in till super late
  2. 2. Press conference

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • Fuckin Looooped
    • I'm kiddin on that I work dead hard and haven't had the time to watch it once, I'm such a workafuckaholic I dont get in till super late

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

There's probably a few reading this who haven't watched.

The boredroom loyal who would rather talk about Dave than anything else.

:lol:

I have just come out from there ......I have watched both interviews earlier today though mate ..... once ..... and to be honest he does not say a lot, other than .... well .... just saying what the previous manager has said before ... and yes its all good positive stuff .... but it is still all just talk.

Early days I know and good luck to him ... but my days of dancing to someone else's song is at an all time low .... and until he actually does something anywhere near as good as he seems to talk ... then I am reserving my opinion of PC.

Actions speak louder than words Clint Hill Loyal ...... :p: 

:UK: 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not watched it - let's be honest - all that mattters is we win - how he speaks - philosophy - formation - mean fuck all without winning ( copyright RM) 

Not sure what you're getting at? Are you saying formation and philosophy are more important than winning? 

7 hours ago, billsim1984 said:

Not sure what you're getting at? Are you saying formation and philosophy are more important than winning? 

No - nothing is more important than winning - that includes building for the future, introducing youth, style of play. All folks on here care for is winning at any cost - and I mean at any cost. That is what folks demand and unless that is what is delivered, immediately, then PC will be hounded. Look at the abuse murty suffered on here his first two games cause he didn't win, and despite a decent short term record, as an under 20 coach, the amount who don't rate him, think he should not even be in charge of the u20s is stunning. So all we expect is to win.