Could everyone get real for one minute

1690 Posts

please.

Firstly, hands up who knows what happened.....right......no hands.

No one knows what happened and until we do I will be backing neither and slating neither.

Some of the posters need to take a long hard look at themselves.

For anyone to say they are backing Barry without hearing the facts, all I have to say to you is your judgement and impartiality is in question.

please.

No one knows what happened and until we do I will be backing neither and slating neither.

For anyone to say they are backing Barry without hearing the facts, all I have to say to you is your judgement and impartiality is in question.

Fans are supposed to support the players are they not? And sorry no matter what Barry has done, it cant and no matter how bad it was, cant have been this bad that you take something as precious to Barry as this away from him.

I shall be supporting Barry. Sorry to burst your bubble.

We are going to find out when Le Guen spells it out after tomorrows game. Maybe then it will be your bubble that's burst Broxi Shona.

Whatever way it goes, the decent thing to do is wait before sticking the boot into people.

What could anyone possibly do to warrant being stripped of the captaincy they love so dear. It would have to have been something absolutely terrrible done by Barry Ferguson to warrant this and quite frankly i do not believe Barry would do that to HIS club. No way.

I agree though that the club need to comment. As i said earlier it is rumoured that DM is coming back from France and we will be told then.

What could anyone possibly do to warrant being stripped of the captaincy they love so dear. It would have to have been something absolutely terrrible done by Barry Ferguson to warrant this and quite frankly i do not believe Barry would do that to HIS club. No way.

I agree though that the club need to comment. As i said earlier it is rumoured that DM is coming back from France and we will be told then.

The club he loved so dear when he said he wanted out as soon as possible after signing a 5 year deal?

We are going to find out when Le Guen spells it out after tomorrows game.  Maybe then it will be your bubble that's burst Broxi Shona.

Whatever way it goes, the decent thing to do is wait before sticking the boot into people.

Yeah but you can't determine what we should feel by telling us not to take sides, so yes as you said me and many others bubbles may be burst tomorrow but we have the right to back Barry and express our feelings regardless of whats been said.

And knowing Rangers, we'll probably not get a straight story tomorrow. We'll be left in the dark yet again.

Your clearly not a fan of Barry then. Forgive and forget, hes a Rangers man through and through and regardless of what hes done in the past, he plays his guts for the club he loves and risks his own health just to help the club. Now is that not commitment for you? Does this sound like a player who should be stripped of the captaincy, even if it is for one game??

Bottom line, Barry has performed his job on the pitch well this season.

PLG has performed abysmally in his role as manager, and nobody will make me believe that Barry Ferguson is the key reason for our problems.

I don't want PLG to leave solely because of the Barry Ferguson situation. It is basically the straw that broke the camels back. :angry:

Sorry Jake but the statemant on the Rangers web site says that Barry has been dropped for the game tomorrow, he was our captain, our best player and he loves Rangers so that is good enough for me to get very angry and I now just want PLG to go. :angry:

And just maybe he deserved it or are you of the opinion that bluenose players can do whatever they like?

You have no idea what went on, neither do I.

We are going to find out when Le Guen spells it out after tomorrows game.  Maybe then it will be your bubble that's burst Broxi Shona.

Yeah but you can't determine what we should feel by telling us not to take sides, so yes as you said me and many others bubbles may be burst tomorrow but we have the right to back Barry and express our feelings regardless of whats been said.

And knowing Rangers, we'll probably not get a straight story tomorrow. We'll be left in the dark yet again.

My point is that it's common decency to give people the time to explain their reasoning before firing in with both barrels.

If your not capable of such a basic human trait then that says a lot about you I'm afraid.

The club he loved so dear when he said he wanted out as soon as possible after signing a 5 year deal?

Barry knows he made a mistake by leaving Rangers and is man enough to admit it, and I doubt if I will be backing anybody but him tomorrow, the day after that and after that !!

Why make the fans wait until after tomorrow's game? This is a big thing to us supporters. Had this happened at any other club we would of known the facts by now.

Things were not always good under Big Eck, but they were never this bad. Le Guen is a walking, talking disaster. He is worse than Santini and Perrein put together.

Sounds to me like it is you who is making judgements here based on past judgements of Barry leaving the club.

Sounds in fact like your entire 'defence' is based on objection to Barry's past actions.

Which seems very unfair to me.

Is that what this is about? Are you another of those narrow-minded individuals who still hold it against Barry for what he did then. He has admitted that he was in a bad state back then and that he has come out of that and realised where his priorites lie. You cannot question his loyalty to Rangers.

He took painkiller injection every day for 5 months last season so that he could try and help Rangers get second place. Is that someone who doesn't hold Rangers dear? I don't think so.

Is that what this is about? Are you another of those narrow-minded individuals who still hold it against Barry for what he did then. He has admitted that he was in a bad state back then and that he has come out of that and realised where his priorites lie. You cannot question his loyalty to Rangers.

He took painkiller injection every day for 5 months last season so that he could try and help Rangers get second place. Is that someone who doesn't hold Rangers dear? I don't think so.

Exactly.

I think Jake has just blown his own cover here.

Got to agree with jake here.

All the club statement says is that hes been dropped "on this occasion".Nothing at all about the sack or transfer listed.

There's a lot of paranoia and conspiracy theory on here tonight.

Your all starting to sound like tims.

We never had this prob when it was ok to be a biggot.

As for the bbc web site.If it says there are clouds in the sky i'd look up and make sure.

Get a grip people

please.

Jake, please understand this!

The problems between Barry and PLG has been public knowledge for a good few weeks now regarding the captains role!

I have it on very good information that Barry has said his piece to a couple of players and PLG has taken exception to this!

These are facts and will hopefully be public knowledge, officially, soon.

Only i was told that it was being kept under wraps for now and then it all came out as this decision by PLG today!!

The only thing that Barry has done in all of this is the captains role that is expected and revered at clubs around the globe but for some strange reason,known only to PLG,is unacceptable at Ibrox!! :wacko:

And believe me Barry isn't the only one complaining and getting angry at the non tryers at the club,But he is willing to stand up and take the wrap for them as he believes it is his duty as club captain to do so!

So while understanding your anger at the 'Few' and where they get their info from all i can say is that i as one of the 'Few' do know more and have said so before all this came out in the wash today!!

Well said mate.

We are going to find out when Le Guen spells it out after tomorrows game.? Maybe then it will be your bubble that's burst Broxi Shona.

My point is that it's common decency to give people the time to explain their reasoning before firing in with both barrels.

If your not capable of such a basic human trait then that says a lot about you I'm afraid.

im sorry once again to burst your bubble, but we'll think what we like about this situation and i would listen to the other side of the story or the reasons why if we were told in the first place. And you judging people like that.. what does that say about you?

The mans a ger through and through.

He would, IMO, never do anything to hurt this club.

Look at PLG this season.

Ricksen, McGregor, J Rod, Bardsley, Boyd.

He?s f*cked them all about, we don't have a clue what?s going on in that man?s head.