thetrurobear

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, thetrurobear said:

We do in Cornwall! I work in a college along with 2 other bears. One of the managers is a Tim. We call him Timmy to his face as he just laughs it off, so kind of stuck. If we called him taigy it'd be a bloody disciplinary!

Taig it is then :dance:

8 hours ago, thetrurobear said:

We do in Cornwall! I work in a college along with 2 other bears. One of the managers is a Tim. We call him Timmy to his face as he just laughs it off, so kind of stuck. If we called him taigy it'd be a bloody disciplinary!

Can you use the quote function when you are replying to a post otherwise you sound like a rambling idiot.Ā 

On second thoughts............

To be fair he gave King a capital letter! But maybe the op is right what we need here is a stronglyĀ worded statement from the club then we can go into dignified silence ! Truro ? Very close knit communities in these places, very close knit !

image.gif.a024778ac0bb74966818eb1ca07f966b.gif

Ā 

16 hours ago, thetrurobear said:

I have scarceĀ been more angry than I am tonight. The news on legomuncher has put the tin lid on years of corruption and a growing blatant hatred in Scottish society ofĀ Rangers . That this bheast has been freed up to play in two matches against us despite his obvious thuggery defies belief. I hate him more than Lennon and Peter grant.Ā Ā I feel that our dignity goes against us at times. We should be putting more pressure on the Sfa. It is no more than a cabal run by Liewells unseen f****n hand. The decisions and attitude to the most successful club in world football since 2008 have saddened and shocked. From the refusal to extend the season to allow us to honourĀ this country by winning a uefa cup, to the desperate measures to kill the club off, relegating us to allow the taigs no competition for champions league money. Only the staunchness of our support and the passion inherited among all true rangers from the gallant pioneers onwards saw us rise back to the top. Enough is enough. We must demand a level playing field. I wish mr King would clearly state that no ranger, from Colt toĀ the hallowed first team, will represent the sfa national teams at any level until Liewell and his ilk are removed. On Saturday we should brandish red cards every time Brown has the ball to demonstrate to the world that we know the governance of the game in this once great country favours only one club- that considers itself Irish! That said, I'm convinced that right and justice will prevail and that we will defeat Timmy. We are indeed the sons of struth and his teachings and wisdom should be used to instil the battle fever in the dressing room. We will prove aye ready. However, ThisĀ Ā bear has had enough!Ā How can we strike back at those who hate us?Ā 

What are YOU going to do? Anything? Like make the cards for display? Organise something, anything?

otherwise your post is completely pointlessĀ 

Spot on mate but we don't have the same number of passionate Ā fans to put pressure on SFA. Just look at replies to your post. It's fucking laughable, these cunts should be sticking by fellow bears but sadly don't give a fuck. Last night some pretender "gogzy" locked my post because I wanted folk to discuss the issue with brown and the sfa. It's pathetic, it's no longer a man's game but full of the "easily offended".

5 minutes ago, blupac said:

Spot on mate but we don't have the same number of passionate Ā fans to put pressure on SFA. Just look at replies to your post. It's fucking laughable, these cunts should be sticking by fellow bears but sadly don't give a fuck. Last night some pretender "gogzy" locked my post because I wanted folk to discuss the issue with brown and the sfa. It's pathetic, it's no longer a man's game but full of the "easily offended".

What's laughable is being ragin over a red card appeal. A lot more things to get upset about.

What have you done about it?

I really don't know why your so offended by people's anger at the decision. It's like your happy to let them make up the rules because your either retarded or one of them in the first place.which one is it?

Just now, blupac said:

I really don't know why your so offended by people's anger at the decision. It's like your happy to let them make up the rules because your either retarded or one of them in the first place.which one is it?

If you don't use the quote button, we don't know who you're talking to.

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

If you don't use the quote button, we don't know who you're talking to.

He's typing into the World Wide Web to random folk he's never met but hopes they're Rangers fans.Ā 

That will never catch on it's a stupid concept tbhĀ 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

He's typing into the World Wide Web to random folk he's never met but hopes they're Rangers fans.Ā 

That will never catch on it's a stupid concept tbhĀ 

Truro mentioned something about a colleague, I think it's blupac.

Sniffing the same glue I think.