*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I'm still trying to get out of Edinburgh onto the motorway :Zzz:

I remember it well and not fondly. Commute now 0.6 of a mile and 2 / 3 minutes daily. 

Enjoy the match. :dance:

Hi De Ho Campers, and greetings from page 3!

Um, let's see,, what updates do we have?...

Rising Stars.  Our first purchase of the season.  20 tickets (01163 to 01182) - Cost: £40.  We didn't win.

We have committed to buy 20 Rising Stars for every home game.  So that will net about £1000 or so for Rangers Youth Development over the coming season.  Plus another £500 towards Rangers Lotto. :rangers:

34e191e14d4820a20079be1a4f08c2a6.jpg

Veterans at Ibrox:  I had the pleasure of sitting next to Erskine Bishopton Bears (David & Iain) at the game, and once again, they spent most of their time shaking my hand and thanking us for the tickets (and everything else). I'm reliably informed that Combat Stress also enjoyed themselves.

I forgot to ask, but I know Erskine will be looking in - so please get us some photos of the Bears in their seats enjoying the new season. :tu:

:rangers:

A Bus-Warming Present for Erskine

I forgot to order the new 12V Beer Soft-Drinks Cooler for the new RCF Erskine Bus.  I'll do that in a minute. :tu:

hodson_erskine_150517.jpg

Fund Membership

Season 2017/18 is now officially underway.  So if you haven't yet made your donation for your Fund Membership for the new season, then you are officially late.

Do I need to come looking for you???  Or set @Zetland on you?????

You have been warned!  

:mutley:

And I see that photobucket have decided to charge users $399.99 per year to allow us to host our photobucket images on 3rd party sites (like this site).

John_at_Ibrox_zps7hnewk8y.jpg

So let's see.  Shall we have another fundraiser to raise the $399.99 fee to give to photobucket?

Or shall we tell them to take a flying fuck to themselves, and simply host our old images here on RangersMedia?

Erskine_Sporting_Wall.thumb.jpg.2921fdd7545ce2314bffbf9aa1d18182.jpg

No vote necessary. :sherlock:

Archived