*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure if this should be in here GB/Z, but did not think it was worth a new thread.

It is the Erskine Classic Car Show on Sat and thought Mrs B r u and I might take a look along. Any other bears near Braehead might also think it was worth a look.

https://www.erskine.org.uk/event/classiccarshow/

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I am not sure if this should be in here GB/Z, but did not think it was worth a new thread.

It is the Erskine Classic Car Show on Sat and thought Mrs B r u and I might take a look along. Any other bears near Braehead might also think it was worth a look.

https://www.erskine.org.uk/event/classiccarshow/

Anything that puts funds into Erskine is a good shout Bud ..... it might be worth posting this in TBD also for wider coverage .... I'm sure loads of Bears might be interested  ..... :tu:

PS:- At the least it will be advertising Erskine and what it does for Ex-servicemen and women ... and a wee bit of free advertising can't harm things.

:UK:

35 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Anything that puts funds into Erskine is a good shout Bud ..... it might be worth posting this in TBD also for wider coverage .... I'm sure loads of Bears might be interested  ..... :tu:

PS:- At the least it will be advertising Erskine and what it does for Ex-servicemen and women ... and a wee bit of free advertising can't harm things.

:UK:

Will do later on BH. :cheers:

On 25/06/2017 at 0:59 AM, Zetland said:

:winnings:

All for some very special people!

Now down to business, we never did resolve the issue of that tortoise. :whistle:

Do you know how bloody fast a tortoise is, it takes time for the little bugger to return when carrying a bag of coins on his shell!

Anyway he has contributed now and no he doesn't have a partner so she is not donating.

41 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Do you know how bloody fast a tortoise is, it takes time for the little bugger to return when carrying a bag of coins on his shell!

Anyway he has contributed now and no he doesn't have a partner so she is not donating.

You stirred it up again saying I was costing you a fortune in Donations!

@govanblue Do I add Malvern's Tortoise, called Treacle, to the Donated list? :p:

2 minutes ago, Zetland said:

You stirred it up again saying I was costing you a fortune in Donations!

@govanblue Do I add Malvern's Tortoise, called Treacle, to the Donated list? :p:

Now your naming my bloody tortoise!

FFS give us a break, or let me rephrase, don't follow through on your previous threat of beating the life out of me and Terry the Tortoise will continue to be fed.

Archived