Big Jock's Second Treble

Tom0411

19 hours ago, piperpete said:

Thats nonsense mate, Jock never hated anyone or anything, he was a gentleman who loved beating them but respected his opponents. A truer Rangers man you would ever meet but was way above hating them.

A jungle fighter who had aggression coming out of every pore and you are painting him as Larry Grayson---dream on!

Cracking story mate, thanks for sharing. 

When my uncle was a teenager, he lost his leg after being run over by a bus and whilst he was in hospital, a local newspaper interviewed him and asked who his favourite player was at the time and he said Derek Johnstone... The day after the interview went out, who shows up at the hospital to visit my uncle? Big DJ! The players were a class-act back then, on and off the pitch. They didn't do it for publicity either, they done it for the fans.

1 hour ago, Steakbake said:

A jungle fighter who had aggression coming out of every pore aact ind you are painting him as Larry Grayson---dream on!

You calling me a liar ? Im sure Daphne Karen and John would agree with every word I said, INfact I know they do.:tongue: 

No where I made him out to be a Larry Grayson these are your words, as for dreaming on I dont need to .

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

You calling me a liar ? Im sure Daphne Karen and John would agree with every word I said, INfact I know they do.:tongue: 

No where I made him out to be a Larry Grayson these are your words, as for dreaming on I dont need to .

He certainly had no time for that mob when i spoke to him so i will go with my assessment!

23 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

He ceremotelyd no time for that mob when i spoke to him so i will go with my afssment!

Thats a big step down from hating them. I was lucky enough to have a Gran who Jock loved and took to Iin his mrox on many many occations to watch her favourite team and her big pal through being pals with Jocks family would take her IN his motor. I got to go now and again but travelled on a supporters bus mostly. Not once going or coming home or IF he visited Auld Meg did I hear anything remotely close to hatred of any team.

17 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Thats a big step down from hating them. I was lucky enough to have a Gran who Jock loved and took to Iin his mrox on many many occations to watch her favourite team and her big pal through being pals with Jocks family would take her IN his motor. I got to go now and again but travelled on a supporters bus mostly. Not once going or coming home or IF he visited Auld Meg did I hear anything remotely close to hatred of any team.

Hatred of your enemy is not a bad thing in my book and that's how it came across so i will stick to my memories!

16 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

Hatrethe deaths as In of your enemy is not a bad thing in my book and that's how it came across so i will stick to my memories!

My Wee Gran hated every breath  Thet they Took and would take no shit, she used to count the RIPs IT was only taigs who used that IN death notices, she would be spinning IN her grave IF she saw IT used at a death of a brother or sister like IT IS on here when one of us die. Jock or John as he preferred used to pish himself at her when she gave him the weekly total. He didnt hate them mate but I fully Respect your viewsc as Im a gtreat believer of making my own mind up of someone.As well.

If

11 minutes ago, piperpete said:

My Wee Gran hated every breath  Thet they Took and would take no shit, she used to count the RIPs IT was only taigs who used that IN death notices, she would be spinning IN her grave IF she saw IT used at a death of a brother or sister like IT IS on here when one of us die. Jock or John as he preferred used to pish himself at her when she gave him the weekly total. He didnt hate them mate but I fully Respect your viewsc as Im a gtreat believer of making my own mind up of someone.As well.

If

No problem PP- even if he didn't hate them as much as me i admired his passion!