Cancellations on season tickets

tayside

Might of made an arse of this , just bought a ticket in club deck but mate told me that on Monday any season tickets that were not renewed will go on sale , my question is could I cancel the club deck one if better seats become available on Monday or move my seat even though I have just this afternoon bought it .

Hope this makes sense unlike my purchase today ??????

Not sure.

However, I've also bought for the club Deck, but I can't possibly make games if I need to walk further than the Disabled Parking to the lift, and even then I'd need tae stop for a rest.

I've been told if I don't get a parking pass for the disabled area, I can cancel my ST.

I think this would be covered by the clubs disabled/accessibility charter though.

3 minutes ago, tayside said:

Might of made an arse of this , just bought a ticket in club deck but mate told me that on Monday any season tickets that were not renewed will go on sale , my question is could I cancel the club deck one if better seats become available on Monday or move my seat even though I have just this afternoon bought it .

Don't think you can move until you have had the ticket a full season. 

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Not sure.

However, I've also bought for the club Deck, but I can't possibly make games if I need to walk further than the Disabled Parking to the lift, and even then I'd need tae stop for a rest.

I've been told if I don't get a parking pass for the disabled area, I can cancel my ST.

I this would be covered by the clubs disabled/accessibility charter though.

Hope you get the parking permit mate.

I'm in club deck 6 and if there is anything i can help with at any time just let me know.

I think it's a few hundred seats in groups of 2 and 3 mostly that are going up on Monday. It's seats left by people that transferred I think.

No idea if you can cancel or move.

24 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Not sure.

I think this would be covered by the clubs disabled/accessibility charter though.

Also up in club deck (cd2) so if you're near there and ever need a hand give me a shout ??

28 minutes ago, tayside said:

Whereabouts is the seat in club deck? 

14 minutes ago, tayside said:

Club deck 7 I think row b , cheers for replys

I think if you decide that the seat isn't suitable, i.e. climbing the stairs is going to cut your life short or if the view wasn't what you expected then the club will move you subject to availability.  

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Club deck is a fantastic seat as lomg as you are not near the back or at either side.

And dont mind the stairs, quite happy in the clubdeck but usually late for games and usually have to gallop up the stairs, the last ones are fucking murder.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Hope you get the parking permit mate.

I'm in club deck 6 and if there is anything i can help with at any time just let me know.

Cheers mate. If ye could bring me a pie and bovril at half time that would be great. I'll PM ye my seat number. ?