• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

:lol:

What lol? What I mean is you can't say what you really think without people saying racist etc. This country is too soft, we let them live here, make threats etc but it's okay because they will be put on a watch list but nothing done about them till boom it's too late. We then say how tragic it is and that we must get tougher but nothing ever happens and history repeats itself. 

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You any idea of how many Indians are Muslim?

I'll leave you to work that one out.

Cheers

:confused:

Well what these terrorists are revealed you never hear of them coming from India or being born there etc. 

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You any idea of how many Indians are Muslim?

I'll leave you to work that one out.

Cheers

:confused:

Found the answer and it's only 14% of Indians who follow that vile religion- so I was right, there you go

2 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Really? Is that why all these terrorist attacks, Manchester, London twice this year , 7/7, all the foiled plots as well, were all carried about by Muslims, never jews or Christians or athiests, always Muslims,

Eh? Joe Cox's murderer? That cunt in the white van last week?  White supremacist nutters in USA?  How about the US Government?

As I said, you seem demented and a bigot who can't think for himself. 

7 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Eh? Joe Cox's murderer? That cunt in the white van last week?  White supremacist nutters in USA?  How about the US Government?

compare that to the daily terrorist attacks by Muslims on Muslims, it's not even remotely close. It's a bit disingenuous to just group them together and go, "see every religion has this problem".

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

The guy in the van? He isn't a terrorist, murderer yes but not every murder is terrorism, Muslims just are dying to take the heat off them and denounce a murder as terrorism when it wasn't. 

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Also we ain't talking about the USA

7 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Well what these terrorists are revealed you never hear of them coming from India or being born there etc. 

Lots are born in Europe.

2 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Found the answer and it's only 14% of Indians who follow that vile religion- so I was right, there you go

What? :lol:

You said Indians are sound, while ranting about Muslims.

I pointed out that about 175 million Indians are Muslim, and you then realise this, then turn round and say you were right :confused:

Brilliant stuff, you're like sassaa on steroids!

What a thread :lol:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Lots are born in Europe.

I pointed out that about 175 million Indians are Muslim, and you then realise this, then turn round and say you were right :confused:

I think he's a bit of a mongo mate.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Lots are born in Europe.

Yes on the whole Indians are sound and as I pointed out only 14% of them are Muslim which is very little on the whole. Obviously there is a minority just like there is a minority of everything who against the grain

Just now, martin93 said:

Yes on the whole Indians are sound and as I pointed out only 14% of them are Muslim which is very little on the whole. Obviously there is a minority just like there is a minority of everything who against the grain

So you know roughly the other 1 billion Indians personally, aye? :rofl:

you could say the exact same thing about Muslims, the majority are sound and a minority go about blowing shit up. 

1 minute ago, martin93 said:

Nearly 2.5x times the population of the UK

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

So you know roughly the other 1 billion Indians personally, aye? :rofl:

you could say the exact same thing about Muslims, the majority are sound and a minority go about blowing shit up. 

No because it's always Muslims who carry out these attacks, not Indians which is my point

• gogzy locked this topic