Limassol

If we get through tomorrow night I intend booking up for Cyprus.Does anyone know for certain that they won't alter the dates and make us play the first leg in Cyprus next week? Thanks for any help/advice as I intend booking right after the final whistle all going well.

54 minutes ago, teneriferanger said:

If we get through tomorrow night I intend booking up for Cyprus.Does anyone know for certain that they won't alter the dates and make us play the first leg in Cyprus next week? Thanks for any help/advice as I intend booking right after the final whistle all going well.

I have booked up :lol: 

Flying out Wednesday (19th) back the Friday. 

Know a few that have booked up. 

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yes I know many who have booked it's just that UEFA have a history of changing things especially the date, like they have done this week.

Just now, teneriferanger said:

Yes I know many who have booked it's just that UEFA have a history of changing things especially the date, like they have done this week.

Think it's only ours and 1 other game switched this week. 

I know what you mean UEFA only think of themselves. 

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Our game is in Larnaca, should we get through

AEK Larnaca are 5-0 up and there first game is at home so one of our games will be moved from the Thursday 

Not sure how they decide who plays when and will it be Tuesday then Thursday for the games rather than the day after?

22 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

AEK Larnaca are 5-0 up and there first game is at home so one of our games will be moved from the Thursday 

Not sure how they decide who plays when and will it be Tuesday then Thursday for the games rather than the day after?

Wrong!!!!

AEk Larnaca are at home first in the 2nd round against either Cork City or Tallinn so won't affect our game being played on the Thursday night.

Anyway 12 of us booked up for Ayia Napa Wed-Sun. 5 flying from Edinburgh and 7 from Glasgow. 

IMG_5058.JPG

1 hour ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

We are flying into Larnaca. 

Checked the fixtures and we are the only game scheduled for that week in Cyprus.

9 hours ago, B1872 said:

Wrong!!!!

AEk Larnaca are at home first in the 2nd round against either Cork City or Tallinn so won't affect our game being played on the Thursday night.

Anyway 12 of us booked up for Ayia Napa Wed-Sun. 5 flying from Edinburgh and 7 from Glasgow. 

IMG_5058.JPG

I checked that out and came to the same conclusion. We are going for a week so going to book Sunday 16th for week staying in Paphos. Not a disaster if the move the game to Larnaca easy to get to.

17 minutes ago, teneriferanger said:

I checked that out and came to the same conclusion. We are going for a week so going to book Sunday 16th for week staying in Paphos. Not a disaster if the move the game to Larnaca easy to get to.

You getting your tickets through the travel club mate ? I'm off to Paphos this Friday with the family for two weeks. Really fancy going but not in the travel club. Season ticket holder though.

4 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

You getting your tickets through the travel club mate ? I'm off to Paphos this Friday with the family for two weeks. Really fancy going but not in the travel club. Season ticket holder though.

This for me I'm in the travel club but want to take my son to the game whos not.

Anyone know what the chance of getting tickets over there would be?

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

fuck sitting in the home end :L

My mate seen a hotel right next to the stadium a told him no chance as we would have to walk through all there fans. Looking at staying in Larnaca city centre now. 

2 hours ago, Alec87 said:

Join the travel club the cost is £20. You pick your ticket up on the day of the game so not a problem

21 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

My mate seen a hotel right next to the stadium a told him no chance as we would have to walk through all there fans. Looking at staying in Larnaca city centre now. 

So you think the game will be played in Larnaca not Limassol?

5 minutes ago, teneriferanger said:

So you think the game will be played in Larnaca not Limassol?

I think it will (don't take my word for it) and we are flying into Larnaca so just going to base ourselves there as the airport isn't far from the city centre. 

19 hours ago, teneriferanger said:

Book up for two weeks big man it's nicer than Tenerife too.