The Worst Ever

Pedro sent a team of players who have played at some of the highest levels of European football and they did not look capable.  That was up there with anything I have seen in terms of a bad performance as I have ever seen in my 20+ years remembering matches.

I hate going with this whole blame manager thing but that's exactly the issue.  Two games in is NO excuse to lose a TWO LEGGED tie against the 4th team in Luxembourg.  This is going to be another bad season I feel... and I think we will be looking at another manager very soon too.

Im on a orlando to new york flight and i paid 20 quid to use planes wifi to watch a fucking twitter page and i feel like jumping out the fucking plane

but tbh probably a blessing in disguise as we are nowhere near good enough to beat anyone in europe

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Where do we go from here? We needed that result like a hole in the head, King was banking on a Euro run. I never want to leave the fucking house again. Absolute nightmare 

I'm honestly thinking about dodging work the rest of the week, how fucking embarrassing is that result 

1 minute ago, Badger said:

Freak results happen, but..... to lose over 2 legs to a team that (and lets be honest here) a good amateur side would fancy a chance against - That is utterly abysmal.

Our worst ever result. No question about it.

Exactly we weren't unlucky we were utter shite.another 90 mins of players not having a fucking clue what to do

I said as far back as the Motherwell game at Ibrox that this imposter should be sacked  the argument then was give him a chance let him bring in his own players  well as I said keeping would be much more costly than sacking him as I predicted back then we would be out of Europe and be fore the transfer window shuts we will be trailing in the league and another season written off  we simply can't afford to keep him ! Robertson must go too the new DOF must be given a free reign to bring in his own man the crazy decision to appoint pedo before a DOF and allow clowns like Robertson pick the manager was suicide!

27 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

I said as far back as the Motherwell game at Ibrox that this imposter should be sacked  the argument then was give him a chance let him bring in his own players  well as I said keeping would be much more costly than sacking him as I predicted back then we would be out of Europe and be fore the transfer window shuts we will be trailing in the league and another season written off  we simply can't afford to keep him ! Robertson must go too the new DOF must be given a free reign to bring in his own man the crazy decision to appoint pedo before a DOF and allow clowns like Robertson pick the manager was suicide!

fuck off hope that's a typo